Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fanny pack for runs?

I used a Pistolwear PT-2 when I ran outdoors: http://www.pistolwear.com/pt-2-concealment-holster/

Another vote for Hill People. I hate running with crap bouncing around on my waist.

Banned
    I’m not sure a fanny pack would be the way to go

Came here to say kit bag. I’ve run with it , hiked with it, fished with it… it’s really a great buy from good people.

I haven't tried it with a pistol, but the Ultimate Direction Utility Belt has been great for my long runs. I can stuff a phone, keys, gels, passport, small bottle, etc in it with ease and run 10-15 miles comfortably.

Another vote for the HPG Kit Bag. They even make a "Runners Kit Bag", that's lower profile and comes with elastic keepers to prevent bouncing. I can see @03RN using it for much more than running, though. I have the standard kit bag, and I use it to carry my EDC stuff. It's often stuffed inside a backpack, but it allows me to keep everything in one place, and either wear it or carry it. I'm such a fan that I've bought them for friends as gifts, and they all get put to good use.

Site Supporter
    Have you considered the Unity Clutch for running?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirolynmonbro View Post
    My fanny packs are not being sold anymore. I wish they were. The KG Products and Tommy's are great but they will flop around when running. Here are pics of the flip belt. I thought it was a fanny pack ish but it's more like a belly band
    Do you have a link to a source for that?

My knees are too trashed to run, so I walk, walk the dogs, and bike ride every know & then. While OffTopic, for that I use one of the ol' Eagle Ind fanny packs. As I get back into paddling the kayak and with retirement coming I'm going to pick-up & use a Hill People Gear kit bag when on the bike or in the kayak.

I put the link earlier in this thread. It's the Amazon link. Called "flip belt"

Site Supporter
    I’ve seen these at Walmart.

User Tag List