Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First shots with new S&W 43C 22LR

First shots with new S&W 43C 22LR

First cylinder full was sluggish on the trigger return. Cleared up pretty quick.

https://youtu.be/PPdl3q9VFJI
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    First cylinder full was sluggish on the trigger return. Cleared up pretty quick.

https://youtu.be/PPdl3q9VFJI
    What kind of range setup are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    What kind of range setup are you using?
    Please say “under my house” because that would be awesome.
    #RESIST

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Please say “under my house” because that would be awesome.
    Or... “open garage door... neighbor’s house makes a good backstop.”

Lol

Sorry, drinking. Can't think of anything else to say

Unhappy

First snag with the “underwear gun” concept yesterday. My Harry’s Holsters Icon didn’t fit. Currently waiting on a response. For those running a 43C what holsters are a confirmed fit?
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Site Supporter
    I use the Dark Star Gear AIWB and A-Holster for pocket. Any J-frame holster works.

For trigger, I installed a 9lbs hammer and 14lbs rebound from Wolff. Apex Tactical’s video instructions also apply to the the 43C. Functions fine with CCI.

Nice wheelie..

That'll do the job in a lot of situations..might have to add another revolver to the stable now, that would carry in a ankle holster or pocket very well. Getting a 351C has been in my want locker for a while...wish they were 8 shot like the 43C. I carry a 340PD in a pocket daily and at times two j frames, but it would be nice to have a lite option for critters that don't need a big ole hollowpoint, I'll probably go with the 43C on the basis of plinking costs compared to the 22 mag.

First snag with the “underwear gun” concept yesterday. My Harry’s Holsters Icon didn’t fit. Currently waiting on a response. For those running a 43C what holsters are a confirmed fit?
    Mika pocket holster. Fits either the 43C or 442, since they are the same dimensions. Retired LEO, he makes each holster to fit the model# of what you supply and even signs it on the inside.

Well worth a look and not expensive, ~$35. Mika's pocket holsters.

Wet

Mika's Pocket Holsters

Made to fit your supplied model#.

The one I have for the M442 fits also my 43C as the dimensions are the same.

Wet

User Tag List