Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First shots with new S&W 43C 22LR

Replacement Harry’s Holsters shell arrived. The first one was bad. This fits fine. Hopefully I’ll get some rounds down range and put this in service soon. More pics coming next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Are all of the 43 C revolvers no lock?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance B. View Post
    Are all of the 43 C revolvers no lock?
    Yes.

How's POA/POI with different loads? You have me looking on Gunbroker.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nesbitt View Post
    How's POA/POI with different loads? You have me looking on Gunbroker.
    Sorry Bill. I’ve been on Dad Duty every day off. I haven’t been able to get to the range. I even missed all the FA stuff yesterday at my club.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Well, I just ordered one of these. My 342PD really beats me up and my wife took my 442.

How's POA/POI with different loads?
    Mine's drive the dot.

My, what a fun little gun. I now have about 80 rounds of Wolf MT and 30 rounds of CCI Mini Mags through it. I had the sluggish trigger return at first, but it has cleared up. Extraction is sticky sometimes. I think the chambers will need to be kept clean. It's pretty accurate. The IDPA target is 8 rounds at 5 yards, 8 at 10 yards, 8 at 50 feet and 8 at 25 yards. I shot a 50/50 Dot Torture at 3 yards, using low ready because I haven't decided on a holster yet.
    Name:  IMG_3566.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  36.1 KB Name:  IMG_3568.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  33.6 KB

100 rounds of CCI standard velocity. I loaded all but the last 4 rounds using my nifty new SpeedBeez speedloader.

No problems at all. I had cleaned the chambers well last night. I had no sticky extraction and no light strikes. This target has 54 shots on it, head at 5 yards and body was 10 yards. Name:  IMG_3571.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  49.1 KB

100 rounds of CCI standard velocity. I loaded all but the last 4 rounds using my nifty new SpeedBeez speedloader.

No problems at all. I had cleaned the chambers well last night. I had no sticky extraction and no light strikes. This target has 54 shots on it, head at 5 yards and body was 10 yards. Name:  IMG_3571.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  49.1 KB
    Welcome. You are now one of us.
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

User Tag List