Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moving into the 3" game: Ruger GP100 3" w/ Adj. (#1751) ... how 2 carry?

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar

If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by S Jenks View Post
    JPedersen, I have a Bianchi 111 you can have if you’d like. It’s for right side OWB and crossdraw with a thumb break, tan. If you PM me your shipping info I can send it next week when I’m back from vacation.
    That would be AMAZING! Thank you so much. PM sent. AND have a great vacation[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JPedersen; 06-07-2019 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    I have no experience with this maker, but their stuff does look nice:

https://www.swordslingerholsters.com...chest-holsters
    That is exactly what I was thinking of. Thank you for link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I have a Kramer IWB holster that I originally bought for my 696. I stopped carrying it when 696 prices climbed into the stratosphere (it's a "no-dash" model that was originally sent out for T&E to a gun writer who liked it enough to buy it).

It fits a six-shot K, so I carry a 65 in it. It disappears under a loose t-short or sweatshirt, because reasons.
    That looks good! I have always heard good things re: Kramer. I can see now that a 3" mid size wheel gun really can be carried.

Thankful for the generous offer of a fellow PF member. @S Jenks you rock. I am going to give the Bianchi 111 the work for OWB and connect with JMCK for the AIWB option.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

User Tag List