Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: "Florida Man" Back in the News

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    https://fox59.com/2019/10/04/florida...se-gone-wrong/

Florida man shot and killed his Norwegian son-in-law when a birthday prank went horribly wrong Tuesday night, authorities say.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Inventive.

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ap...lifting-arrest

“PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. (AP) — A Florida woman faces multiple charges after authorities say she climbed into the ceiling of a Big Lots store to avoid a shoplifting arrest.

A Charlotte County Sheriff's Office news release says 37-year-old Kristina Perkins went into the store's restroom on Friday and removed some tiles so she could climb into the ceiling.”

"I simply did what any freedom loving American would do under similar circumstances."
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I was born in Florida on a Friday the 13th.

So I am I excused from having to show a decent decision making process forever, or am I banned from all activities that require a decent decision making process?
    Last edited by Baldanders; 10-07-2019 at 05:40 PM.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Baldanders View Post

So I am I excused from having to show a decent decision making process forever, or am I banned from all activities that require a decent decision making process?
    Yes.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

"I simply did what any freedom loving American would do under similar circumstances."
    She should rename herself Crystal Genius.
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Yes.
    So it's just teaching school and posting to PF at home for me, from here on in. Unless I escape through the attic!!
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Baldanders View Post

https://www.recordnet.com/zz/enterta...-will-tell-you

That's a scary game. Evidently, I am the sort of Floridian who imitates pro wrestlers.

Damn, it was barely a month in that state and the Jacksonville stink will be on me forever.
    NO EXCEPTIONS

https://news.yahoo.com/florida-man-a...000600555.html
    Florida man accused of giving beer to an alligator

USA TODAY•October 8, 2019

PALM CITY, Fla. – A Florida man is accused of enticing an alligator to bite his arm and pouring beer into its mouth after his friend caught the reptile.

Timothy Kepke, 27, of Hobe Sound and Noah Osborne, 22, of Stuart were arrested Oct. 3. Each was charged with unlawfully taking an alligator, a felony.

According to a Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission report, a complaint was recieved in August about Kepke holding an alligator. A video apparently showed Kepke trying to get the alligator to bite his arm and giving beer to the reptile, after which, the alligator reacted aggressively. Officers said they went to Kepke's home on Sept. 17 and Kepke told them he was the person in the video.

Kepke told officers Osborne caught the reptile with his bare hands in Palm City on Aug. 26. He said they later released the gator alive.

Kepke also told officers he had had a couple of beers, but wasn't drunk when the incident happened.

A female friend was there when the incident happened, Kepke told the officers. On Sept. 21, officers spoke with the friend, who confirmed what Osborne and Kepke said.

The woman told officers she thought the reptile bit Kepke because of his actions.

Kepke and Osborne were arrested Oct. 3 and taken to the Martin County Jail, where they were later released on bond.

User Tag List