Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: "Florida Man" Back in the News

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    All of us stressing over: striker vs. TDA vs. 2011 vs. yadda yadda yadda; caliber; training; dot vs. irons; the new Glock Killer; does it take Glock mags; etc., etc.

All for nought.

Attachment 95720
    A ten-year Federal crime for $120? That works out to a buck a month.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    A ten-year Federal crime for $120? That works out to a buck a month.
    It's more than he paid for the gun = profit.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

.380 stopping power

APRIL 26--While inside her residence, a Florida Woman shot and killed her pet parrot with a Glock handgun and then fought with her husband, according to police who arrested the couple Monday afternoon.

Police say Suzanne Mulalley, 62, was intoxicated when she killed her African grey parrot with a .380 caliber handgun inside the Largo home she shares with her husband Steven, 66.
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...-murder-024518

Site Supporter
    The US US Coast Guard continues to stand on the frontlines in War on Natural Selection…

https://www.al.com/news/2023/09/flor...ay-rescue.html
    Florida man attempting to cross Atlantic Ocean in man-made hamster wheel charged after 5 day rescue
    Florida man who was attempting to cross the Atlantic Ocean in a man-made hamster wheel is facing federal charges after it took the U.S. Coast Guard five days to bring him ashore, according to a criminal complaint filed in Miami.

The Coast Guard spotted Reza Ray Baluchi, 51, some 70 miles (112 kilometers) off the coast of Tybee Island, Georgia, on Aug. 26, while making preparations for Hurricane Franklin, the complaint, filed in federal court, said. Baluchi was charged Tuesday with obstruction of boarding and violation of a captain of the port order.
    Eta: I need to tag @Lester Polfus
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    The US US Coast Guard continues to stand on the frontlines in War on Natural Selection…

Florida man attempting to cross Atlantic Ocean in man-made hamster wheel charged after 5 day rescue

It's hard to overstate how absolutely, incredibly dead that man would have been if the Coast Guard hadn't nabbed him. I imagine he'd have had an "uh oh" moment around mile 200.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post

Wow.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Rüdiger Nehberg, German suvivalist, crossed the Atlantic Ocean several times in simple boats.

Example: In this pedal boat in 1987:

He did so to get media attention in order to help an indigenous people (Yanomami) in the Amazon rain forest. He was a great human rights activist, a hero and a humble, very kind person.

BTW: Nice song: "We gonna do what they say can't be done"

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by P30 View Post
    Rüdiger Nehberg, German suvivalist, crossed the Atlantic Ocean several times in simple boats.

He did so to get media attention in order to help an indigenous people (Yanomami) in the Amazon rain forest. He was a great human rights activist, a hero and a humble, very kind person.

That's a level of ballsy I can't relate to. The ocean is scary.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

While it may seem crazy to cross oceans on a human-powered watercraft, I was binge-watching was yew-tube videos on Himalayan mountain climbers, and was reminded that some of the more-difficult peaks claim 1-in-8 to 1-in-6 of the climbers who attend to summit, statistically, yet Nepal and Pakistan continue to issue permits to allow climbers to keep on trying an activity with a success rate similar to that of Russian Roulette.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by P30 View Post

Wow! Now I know what to do with my Hobie Cat.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

User Tag List