Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: "Florida Man" Back in the News

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rayrevolver View Post
    When you get the extra insurance, but don't want to get hit with a late fee . . .
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    I reckon. Isn't that (or was it Cosmow?) where Wazzu undergrads used to go to get lit up before pot became "legal" in WA?

@Lost River
    LOL!

I was never a U of I dude.

My degrees are from BSU and ISU.

A number of the people that I knew that went to U of I had to come down to the other universities to sober up and graduate..

Site Supporter
    Name:  99D58FE9-948B-4818-8C60-CCFA482CC8EF.jpg
Views: 564
Size:  37.7 KB

Site Supporter
    https://cbs12.com/news/local/florida...resident-trump

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (CBS12) — A man with cream on his face, a towel over his head, and body covered with a shower curtain went on Facebook live where federal authorities say he threatened to kill President Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    https://cbs12.com/news/local/florida...resident-trump

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (CBS12) — A man with cream on his face, a towel over his head, and body covered with a shower curtain went on Facebook live where federal authorities say he threatened to kill President Trump.
    Priceless:

According to the affidavit, Lump said, "I shouldn't have did it in the first place."

Lump works as a security guard. Investigators said he had a Glock 9 mm semi-automatic pistol in his possession, which he's licensed to carry.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    I reckon. Isn't that (or was it Cosmow?) where Wazzu undergrads used to go to get lit up before pot became "legal" in WA?

@Lost River
    Moscow, ID had a legal drinking age of 19 until Reagan used highway funding to bring rogue states in line with 21+. WA was 21 at the time, so, yeah. Wazzu kids drank a fuckton of alcohol across the border.

I have some great stories around all that. I might whip a few up for coterie.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Name:  B2A59770-A34D-4E3B-88E8-64765595472A.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  47.6 KB
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ty/4429789002/

Former Mrs. Florida headed to prison for stealing elderly mom’s Social Security checks

Site Supporter
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/11/u...ted-trump.html

Brandon M. Magnan claimed to be part of security for the president’s helicopter and was able to get through two checkpoints at Palm Beach International Airport, the authorities said.

Mr. Magnan is listed in the Florida Department of Law Enforcement Sex Offender registry for convictions in 2010 in military court related to abusive sexual conduct and sodomy.
    Last edited by Glenn E. Meyer; 01-12-2020 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Well, in Trump's case I guess turnabout would be fair play.

User Tag List