Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: "Florida Man" Back in the News

Sex with a Unicorn! A new low for Florida Man?

Psych Eval For Accused Stuffed Doll Assailant
    Floridian, 22, violated unicorn and Olaf from "Frozen" at Target
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...ch-eval-376215

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Sex with a Unicorn! A new low for Florida Man?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...ch-eval-376215
    The conversations between the perp and his cellmates should be interesting.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    He will be released because there is nothing wrong with him.

Florida Man Sinks to New Depths

https://weartv.com/news/local/florid...eet-2-year-old

PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. (CBS12) — A 27-year-old teacher at Grove Park Elementary School is behind bars for soliciting and traveling to meet a 2-year-old, the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office said.

Xavier Donte Alexander, who teaches fourth grade, was arrested Thursday and will appear in court Friday morning. According to Alexander's LinkedIn profile, he's been teaching at Grove Park for six months and has been an employee for the Palm Beach County School District since 2012.

Detectives learned through an investigation that Alexander is also a babysitter on Care.com and other nanny websites, according to the sheriff's office. Detectives believe there may be more victims.

Anyone who thinks their child may be a victim is asked to call Detective Malory Wildove at 561-688-4079, WildoveM@pbso.org or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

^^^^^ I hope what I hear about pedophiles in prison is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiban View Post
    I'm no expert and from what I understand (I've dealt with a few lawyers specializing in crimes against children, so it's just talk), it isn't .. not exactly. While there may be a substantial segment of the prison population who viscerally dislike child molesters, most of the prison population is concerned about whether the new guy is tough or weak. A lot of child molesters aren't exactly poster boys for the words "Do Not touch, Lethal", some are. As a result, most child molesters will suffer for being weak and being a child molesters, while some will never get touched.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-męme, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

It is really hard to fathom how someone can be so demented as to find a 2 yr old attractive. I don't know why I continue to be surprised by the human race's lack of humanity.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiban View Post
    Depends on the guy, I suppose. But back in the day, Ohio had a prison that had a pod or wing or something made up of child molesters, or there were enough of them there to form their own gang.

the importance of that was that if a defendant was a child molester and pled guilty, they'd be sent to that prison. If the defendant went to trial and lost, he'd be sent off to genpop elsewhere. A lot of them took the deal.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Site Supporter

Florida couple

At this wedding, the bride and groom were the crashers

SOUTHWEST RANCHES, Fla. (AP) — Courtney Wilson and Shenita Jones invited family and friends to their “dream home and estate” for their weekend wedding celebration: the ceremony Saturday, brunch on Sunday.

There was just one problem: The couple didn’t own the 16,300-square-foot (1,500-square-meter) mansion and didn’t have permission to use it.

The suburban Fort Lauderdale estate had everything: a bowling alley, swimming pool with a waterfall, hot tub, tennis courts, a gazebo and an 800-foot (240-meter) bar. Wilson said it was God’s plan that the couple marry there.

But despite what the invitation inferred, the actual owner, Nathan Finkel, never gave them permission to hold the festivities there. He was stunned when Wilson showed up Saturday morning to set up and he called police, according to the South Florida SunSentinel.

User Tag List