Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: "Florida Man" Back in the News

Florida man and woman crash into FedEx truck during sex act

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Hahahaha!!! That’s classic Florida man / woman.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

There's nothing civil about this war.

A head on collision, you might say.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Doesn't really fit in the shootings in the news thread, and isn't in Florida, but this seemed like the best place for it anyway. Not sure I agree with characterizing the list of guns as an "arsenal."

Arsenal of bombs, weapons found in Warren house that exploded; man in critical condition

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...on/7602002001/

Dwyer said the victim, a man in his 30s, was transported to Detroit Receiving Hospital after sustaining severe injuries, including losing both arms. It was unclear Sunday whether he would survive, Dwyer said.

The man, who Dwyer said had an extensive criminal background involving weapons charges and manufacturing of explosive items, was under investigation prior to the explosion.

Warren police officers and firefighters investigate a garage explosion in the 20700 block of Gentner with damage to the house along 8 Mile Road in Warren, Saturday afternoon, June 11, 2022.

Warren police executed a search warrant Saturday and recovered a dozen firearms including handguns and rifles as well as loaded AR-style magazines and about 4,000 rounds of ammunition, Dwyer said.

Small explosive devices were found as well, and police believe an illegal operation was running out of the house.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Doesn't really fit in the shootings in the news thread, and isn't in Florida, but this seemed like the best place for it anyway. Not sure I agree with characterizing the list of guns as an "arsenal."

Arsenal of bombs, weapons found in Warren house that exploded; man in critical condition

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...on/7602002001/

Name:  97F19E9C-718E-4B12-946C-8F02080CDF67.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  54.1 KB

Obviously this is connected to Florida in some way but I’m not sure if it is the deceased, the accused, Sasquatch, or the catfish.

An Oklahoma man allegedly killed his friend over the weekend because he thought that the victim had summoned Bigfoot to kill him while they were fishing, according to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation and local media reports

https://www.foxnews.com/us/oklahoma-...ed-him-bigfoot

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Train View Post
    Obviously this is connected to Florida in some way but I’m not sure if it is the deceased, the accused, Sasquatch, or the catfish.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/oklahoma-...ed-him-bigfoot
    Was meth involved?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Was meth involved?
    Duh. Oklahoma.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Train View Post
    No Florida connection at all. If there had been, it would have been a Swamp Ape, not Squatch. Keep your large, hairy animals straight.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List