Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 12.35.09 PM.jpg
Views: 804
Size:  23.8 KB

Florida Woman Refuses To Be Outdone...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...m-die-n1143356

Florida woman accused of zipping boyfriend in suitcase, leaving him to die

A Florida woman who allegedly zipped her boyfriend in a suitcase and left him there to die was arrested Tuesday in his killing.

Sarah Boone, 42, of Winter Park, Florida, is under arrest for second degree-murder in the death Monday of Jorge Torres, Jr.

Boone said she was playing a game of "hide-n-seek" with Torres when she zipped him into a suitcase, thinking it would be funny, according to a report by the Orange County Sheriff's Office. Boone and Torres had allegedly been drinking alcohol, and she said she went upstairs while Torres still in the suitcase and passed out.

Waking up to her cellphone ringing multiple times, Boone said she realized Torres was still in the suitcase, where she found him unresponsive, according to the report. She called 911, and emergency responders who came to the home confirmed Torres had died.

The sheriff's office said Boone's statements have been "inconsistent" and that on cellphone footage Torres can be heard screaming for help in the suitcase while Boone chides him.

Torres yells out Boone's name, asking for help, to which she replies, "For everything you've done to me. F--- you," apparently laughing, the police report said.

"I can't f---ing breathe, seriously," Torres shouts from the suitcase, the report said.

"Yeah, that's what you do when you choke me," Boone said, adding, "Oh, that's what I feel like when you cheat on me," according to the sheriff's report.

The footage also shows Boone telling a pleading Torres to "shut the f--- up," and shows the suitcase moving as Torres apparently tries to get out of it.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I woulda been really disappointed if Florida Man had a shirt on. Don't think Florida Man owns no shirt!

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I woulda been really disappointed if Florida Man had a shirt on. Don't think Florida Man owns no shirt!
    Felony warrant tried to hide K9 found him
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Site Supporter
    https://www.newsweek.com/florida-man...prison-1489415

Florida Man Arrested on the Same Day He's Released From Prison After Gun and Bullets Found in Car He Was Riding In

A Florida man was arrested on the same day he was released from prison, when he was found riding in a car that had a gun and bullets concealed within it. He was also seating two unsecured toddlers on his lap while traveling.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

From Tam’s page, Florida Man in office: https://booksbikesboomsticks.blogspo...in-office.html

A local elected official, adding that the himself had been an EMT, relates here that "one of the foremost doctors to have studied" it explained on OANN, "the fastest growing news source" and "the new Fox News," that you can cure coronavirus by blowing a hair dryer up your nose.

Guy ran for Governor. Geebus.

“Former Mayor of Tallahassee and 2018 Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum admitted that he "had too much to drink" in a Miami hotel room where police were called to deal with a possible drug overdose on March 12.
    Travis Dyson, a friend of Gillum's, was in bad shape when another friend, Aldo Mejias, arrived at his room in the Mondrian South Beach hotel at 11 pm. Before Mejias called 911, Dyson collapsed on the bed and started vomiting. Gillum was throwing up too.”

https://www.celebstoner.com/news/dru...3&ref_type=tab

Name:  256138BC-5776-49C5-91CA-E1B4228B941C.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  43.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Guy ran for Governor. Geebus.

“Former Mayor of Tallahassee and 2018 Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum ....”
    And lost by all of 0.4%. Yikes!

User Tag List