Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: "Florida Man" Back in the News

"Florida Man" Back in the News

The hits just keep on coming...

Police: Florida man wrecks stolen car, found naked in chicken coop in New York

BINGHAMTON, N.Y. – Returning home around noon Tuesday, Roger Luther of Kirkwood was met with a swarm of law enforcement vehicles and a helicopter was flying overhead.

As he quickly learned from news outlets, New York State Police were in the midst of a manhunt for a suspect who allegedly fled the scene of an 9:45 a.m. crash on Interstate 81. The suspect had been driving a stolen 2016 Audi from Florida.

Police arrested the suspect: John Mehne, 25, of Sarasota, Florida. He's was charged with felony counts of first-degree robbery, third-degree criminal possession of stolen property, first-degree burglary and aggravated cruelty to animals. He's being held in the Broome County jail.

More charges are being considered and state police are still investigating.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

I am sure there is perfectly reasonable explanation for everything that happened.

He apparently “retired” but there are still many Florida Man exploits.

https://mobile.twitter.com/_floridaman?lang=en

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    I am sure there is perfectly reasonable explanation for everything that happened.
    When it comes to these stories, “Because Florida . . .” Is as reasonable as you’re gonna get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

I'm volunteering at a central Florida church food ministry this summer.

Today, we had a guy drive an unlicensed and untagged motorbike across various parking lots, throw a fit, and disappeared into another ministry building.
    Then, a whole 'nother guy decided to change into the clothes he just got right in front of everyone.

Two sightings in one hour.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

A Florida woman stabbed herself in the stomach with a kitchen knife...

...because, “I’m tired of living in Trump’s country, I’m tired of Trump being president.”

Added to ensure equality among the sexes!

"When asked what was wrong, the woman lifted her shirt to reveal “three stab wounds on [her] stomach that were still bleeding. The woman was subsequently transported by EMS workers to a local hospital “under trauma alert. The report states that the woman said she “has been Baker Acted before and has attempted to hurt herself in the past.”

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...tabbing-941685
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Sarasota, eh?

"wasn't me..."

We need a Pflorida-Man Pfestivus Meet up (or at least shooting session) soon(tm).

Well Florida would have long since been at the bottom of the Atlantic... if Georgia didn't suck so much...

Just kidding... that's only Atlanta...
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

User Tag List