Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: "Florida Man" Back in the News

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Real men of genius!
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Extremely stable men of genius.

The only shocking part is that people from other states still come here on vacation.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    The only shocking part is that people from other states still come here on vacation.
    Where else do you get free range time on the interstate?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I’m not surprised. The percentage of dickheads in the area of 417 down to Kissimmee is very high. I hate driving in Orlando. The tourists have no clue and the locals are in a hurry. It’s a bad combination.

Site Supporter
    Until I noticed the toll booth design and road signs, I thought that fuckery occurred in Broward/Dade because I definitely saw shit that went down like that when I was down there, sans the gun play. At least there wasn’t gun play when it happened around me.

Looks like a slam-dunk case of “When assholes collide...”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

Site Supporter

"Florida Man" Back in the News

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I’m not surprised. The percentage of dickheads in the area of 417 down to Kissimmee is very high. I hate driving in Orlando. The tourists have no clue and the locals are in a hurry. It’s a bad combination.
    Yup. I remember that craziness from living there for 6 years, though not much craziness occurred around an Arizona Beige Metallic Crown Victoria (and that thing was invisible on the Turnpike and I-95 . . . I miss that couch on wheels). I stuck around the east side of Orange County and over in Brevard & Volusia mostly. After I moved to Alabama, I had to recalibrate myself to drive in a more civilized manner.

Then I moved to Miami for 2 years, started driving like a Miamian, then had to recalibrate again when I moved back to the civilized world again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

Do I have to post everything in this thread? A 7 million dollar operation smuggling flying squirrels.

https://abc-7.com/news/crime/2020/10...ing-operation/
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Worst Uber driver ever!
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

User Tag List