Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pat Rogers Model 36 back up/off duty gun

Pat Rogers Model 36 back up/off duty gun

https://www.facebook.com/11992877135...2680967884414/

I ll post some more details, but this is one of some special ones.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Semper Fi

RIP Pat

I miss Pat !

Thanks.

And welcome back.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/11992877135...2680967884414/

I ll post some more details, but this is one of some special ones.

RIP, Pat.

DB, thanks for sharing this with us. Whenever I see a new post from you, I'm on it. You and so many other veterans of PF have the ability to raise my blood pressure just by posting.

Site Supporter
    I can't wait until you play the trump card...
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

I miss Uncle Pat.

Can always hear his voice, "Don't fuck up, Nguyen." whenever I'm on a line for a course of fire.

"Yes, Pat."

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    I can't wait until you play the trump card...
    It’s coming.....I hit the teasers first.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Site Supporter
    Pat and Chris D ran a class for a friend and mentor of mine when she went to Gunsite. She returned and didn't have a computer, or email (I don't believe she ever had one, until the day she died in 2011), and cell phones back then ('02) weren't what they are today. So when she had questions for Uncle Pat I became the go between for them. When she had questions about guns and gear she would ask me to call or email Pat. By then I had carefully followed him, DB, Erick, Tim, Doc, and others on Tactical Forums, Lightfighter, 10-8 forums, and other places. And SWAT Mag.

When I was trying to put together a team for the Bataan Death March, which is/was kinda local, and he allowed us to use his .sig file for T-shirts. "Remember those that died. Remember those that killed them."

Super Jelous Daryl!

pat

Thanks for sharing this. It reminds me of the good memories I have from the classes I had with Pat. I miss Pat.

User Tag List