Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Virginia members - Governor Northam pushing gun control NOW

Looks like one of those "solvent traps" you see for sale...

Is that a Hi-Point with single stack magazines and a single after market extension?

So the narrative of high capacity handgun with a suppressor that we need to ban (think Glock 21 with a high end .45 suppressor and multiple magazines) to a Cleetus "ghetto blaster" with a single stack bubba extended magazine and a garage made suppressor.

Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Crow Hunter View Post
    Is that a Hi-Point with single stack magazines and a single after market extension?

So the narrative of high capacity handgun with a suppressor that we need to ban (think Glock 21 with a high end .45 suppressor and multiple magazines) to a Cleetus "ghetto blaster" with a single stack bubba extended magazine and a garage made suppressor.

Interesting.
    That picture is a hoax and LL has since edited his post.
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

What good is the constitution if you have to pay 3rd parties or else loose your constitutional rights? northam is a twat.

Quote Originally Posted by sharps54 View Post
    We need to find a way to up membership in the VCDL. I wonder how much it would hurt business for ranges and gun shows to require patrons have a membership? I know that’s a bit heavy handed. We definitely need to get the word out that the VCDL, not the NRA, is the only organization that has a chance of protecting our rights at the state level here in Virginia.
    The VCDL is an extremely effective state level org, and anyone who values their 2nd Amendment rights and lives in the Old Dominion would be wise to join up and support their efforts.

Apathy and "I'll sign up later" won't cut it anymore. I sure as hell don't want to see Virginia transform into Maryland V 2.0....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I would like to request the smallest amount of ridicule for a guy that used this as an excuse to panic buy an Energetic Vox K from @Hansohn Brothers

Please, be gentle.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I would like to request the smallest amount of ridicule for a guy that used this as an excuse to panic buy an Energetic Vox K from @Hansohn Brothers

Please, be gentle.
    Uhh, not ridicule here, I am tempted to start "properly provisioning for the future" buying myself.

I'm a new VA resident, and I've joined VCDL as result of all this current nonsense.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    I'm a new VA resident, and I've joined VCDL as result of all this current nonsense.
    Welcome! We're glad to have you aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post

Please, be gentle.
    I like yer style, dude.Name:  the-big-lebowski-m0hncf-LST193775.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  45.2 KB

User Tag List