Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Virginia members - Governor Northam pushing gun control NOW

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Uhh, not ridicule here, I am tempted to start "properly provisioning for the future" buying myself.
    Why would you not with our PF discount with @Hansohn Brothers?!

Grab yourself a YHM can or two. They’re excellent cans at a great price.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post

We get a PF discount at Hansohn Bros?!?!??!??!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I *need* a 7.62 can (that can pull double duty on my AR), but my concern with Northam's mutterings is that if these are made illegal, what becomes of our investment?

Depending on what my bonus looks like, I might set aside some cash for a rifle can (the one you bought looks compelling), but I'm concerned about the future...

Chris

A noticeable one. @Hansohn Brothers
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    I *need* a 7.62 can (that can pull double duty on my AR), but my concern with Northam's mutterings is that if these are made illegal, what becomes of our investment?

Depending on what my bonus looks like, I might set aside some cash for a rifle can (the one you bought looks compelling), but I'm concerned about the future...

Chris
    I’d get the bigger Vox S if that’s your only/first can.

I’m not too worried about my cans in VA. I don’t think they can confiscate, ever. Plus, I think that we can win this in asssembly.
    #RESIST

Uhh, not ridicule here, I am tempted to start "properly provisioning for the future" buying myself.
    Man, I’m in WA state: a fair amount of my discretionary money of late has been spent on "reasonable and prudent fear" buying...

(As opposed to that "bare fear" ammo run shit from the Obama years that gave us entire aisles of empty at Cabelas; those guys were just a buncha neckbeard hoarders, natch.)
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Every time there's an event similar to VB the anti gunners call for more control. Seems like we are only as free as the elites allow us to be regardless of the constitution.
    Some nut job mows down a bunch of people with a bump stock, ban bump stocks. Shoot a few people with a suppressor, ban suppressors. Of coarse suppressors can add up to a lot of more money than a bump stock if they are to be turned in or destroyed with no compensation like the bump stock. But if that's what the gov says...I don't recall anybody having a say about bump stocks. Just complaints that made no difference.

The truth is none of the proposed gun control has ever been or ever will be practical because gun controls has never been about and never will be about a practical solution. Its only about control and the eventual ban of all guns like in countries the left throws out as examples. They know as well as you do more gun control won't make any difference except to keep chipping away at the 2A.

Site Supporter
    I’d get the bigger Vox S if that’s your only/first can.
    It would be my first/only centerfire rifle can. I already have a rimfire can.

The Vox- looks good too.

Chris

Yes sir, register on our website and I’ll set your account for PF silencer pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansohn Brothers View Post
    Yes sir, register on our website and I’ll set your account for PF silencer pricing.
    Registered!

User Tag List