Thread: JM Custom Kydex AIWB for Ruger LCR's

JM Custom Kydex AIWB for Ruger LCR's

I just wanted to give a shout out and Thank you to Tony for an excellent holster.

Many of you may already know, maybe not, but Tony's holster perfectly accommodates both the .38 spl LCR as well as the .22 LR version.

Thanks to the influences and enabling capabilities of the PF members I've been fortunate to locally locate and purchase both the .22 and .38 versions this year. That's an awesome couple of snubbies to add to my modest revolver collection.

I've shot and carried a 640 S&W for a long time (since 1992) but these are my first "modern" Ruger revolvers. I couldn't be more pleased.
    But best of all is an excellent AIWB method to carry them.

Thank you Tony.

Name:  JMCK LCR Holster.jpg
Views: 1298
Size:  29.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    I just wanted to give a shout out and Thank you to Tony for an excellent holster.

Many of you may already know, maybe not, but Tony's holster perfectly accommodates both the .38 spl LCR as well as the .22 LR version.

Thanks to the influences and enabling capabilities of the PF members I've been fortunate to locally locate and purchase both the .22 and .38 versions this year. That's an awesome couple of snubbies to add to my modest revolver collection.

I've shot and carried a 640 S&W for a long time (since 1992) but these are my first "modern" Ruger revolvers. I couldn't be more pleased.
    But best of all is an excellent AIWB method to carry them.

Thank you Tony.

Name:  JMCK LCR Holster.jpg
Views: 1298
Size:  29.0 KB
    Jamie, thanks for the business!! Glad the holsters are working for you!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Site Supporter
    @Tony Mayer can these be ordered with a full sweat shield?

Are Discreet Carry Concepts or some other toothed metal clip an option for those of us rocking pajamas or gym shorts?
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    Are Discreet Carry Concepts or some other toothed metal clip an option for those of us rocking pajamas or gym shorts?
    That would be nice

As I mentioned above, I love this holster/gun combination. I've never used the clips before, but like the idea.

Does anyone know if or how well these clips might work for someone wearing scrubs? (My work "uniform".)
    I can't recall the manufacturer (Phlster maybe?) but I've had some clips that easily slip off the scrubs. Rather frustrating...

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by sharps54 View Post
    @Tony Mayer can these be ordered with a full sweat shield?
    Yes they can. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Hizzie, we can come up with something, but Dark Star Gear already does one like that with the wider clip that can probably be used with a Discreet Carry clip as well.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List