Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Typhus in Los Angeles

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Dr. Drew Pinsky warns Los Angeles could be at risk of a deadly epidemic this summer

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dr-drew-p...kill-thousands

He's right...The social justice warriors who run the city are about to get taught a sharp lesson..Hopefully, for their part in doing nothing to stop it, they'll end up either in prison, or infected..

It's not a problem until it effects the Nomenkultura.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    That right..just wait until the plague, typhus, starts running rampant through Beverly Hills, all those gates are'nt going to keep disease out..and disease dosen't care how much money you have.. I don't feel sorry for them, this is the goverment they voted for, and they're about to get what they deserve.. common sense can be a real bitch, sometimes..

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    I think there is about as much chance of that happing as there is Hillary getting convicted. The ones that will be affected the most are the same people they pretend to care about. And after it happens they still will not believe that they are responsible.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

I think there is about as much chance of that happing as there is Hillary getting convicted. The ones that will be affected the most are the same people they pretend to care about. And after it happens they still will not believe that they are responsible.
    Don't forget, all of the people that work for these people, you know,the maids, butlers, yard guy, pool guy delievery guys, plumber, etc, all it takes is for one of them to come into contact with someone who's infected, and go to work at Richy Rich's house the next day.. Sure, it will be devastating to the homeless, and poorer communitys first, but sooner or later, if it gets out of control, (and it very easily could), It'll show up in Richy Rich's neighborhood..
    Last edited by ralph; 06-03-2019 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Don't forget, all of the people that work for these people, you know,the maids, butlers, yard guy, pool guy delievery guys etc, all it takes is for one of them to come into contact with someone who's infected, and go to work at Richy Rich's house the next day.. Sure it will be devastating to the homeless, and poorer communtiys, but sooner or later, if it gets out of control, (and it easily could), It'll show up in Richy Rich's neighborhood..
    Everything you said^^^^, and with that kind of population density that shit will be like a wildfire.
    Oh, and don't forget air travel to spread that shit to the rest of the country.

Site Supporter
    Bill. F-in. Murray.
    Last edited by RoyGBiv; 06-03-2019 at 06:48 PM.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Everything you said^^^^, and with that kind of population density that shit will be like a wildfire.
    Oh, and don't forget air travel to spread that shit to the rest of the country.
    Hopefully, someone will have the common sense to quarantine the whole city befor it gets that far....nothing, no flights traffic, shipping in, or out.You'll probably have to call the military in to enforce it, and declare Marshall Law until it's over. Then, you have other problems..think of all the illegals who will make a beeline for the Mexican border, how many of them will be infected? Wanna bet Mexico gets tough on border security then?
    Last edited by ralph; 06-03-2019 at 07:03 PM.

California is the poster-child for "180 degrees from sick is still sick." I have no desire to live in an Ayn Rand-esque world where there is no governmental oversight of anything, but they have gone off the rails. I've spilled more gas out of "California Compliant" gas cans than I ever did with a normal one, to the point that I've retrofitted the nozzles on all my gas cans. So much random shit has a P65 warning on it that people are numb to it. Overapplications of rodenticides was a huge problem, but there's a time when it's time to kill some fucking rats.

I don't live in Cali, but this could easily spread to where I live. More reasons to be glad I live in the boonies and home school.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Hopefully, someone will have the common sense to quarantine the whole city befor it gets that far....nothing, no flights traffic, shipping in, or out.
    Unfortunately, a staggering proportion of everything that gets imported to the west coast goes through Port of LA and Port of Long Beach. And the homeless tent city on the LA river next to I-710 was getting out of hand when I left several years ago.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

User Tag List