Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolver forum moderator

Sweet!
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Next time somebody's stuck at home recovering from surgery or something, they should make a post indexing Lost River's threads, so that can be stickied.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    I am on a lot of medication post surgery right now, but as soon as my head clears a little ...
    I wasn't even trying to guess that. Just thinking back to the winter when there were a couple of us similarly situated.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

I've much enjoyed the DB's Shooting Adventure content on FB. Anything in that vein will be excellent to read! Looking forward to it!
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

I guess I would likely have some sort of sticky power...have zero clue how, but I ll see if we can come up with something.

I am on a lot of medication post surgery right now, but as soon as my head clears a little today I will start a discussion thread that will hopefully set the tone for where I would like this part of P-F to go.
    We will make that power happen.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    I've much enjoyed the DB's Shooting Adventure content on FB. Anything in that vein will be excellent to read! Looking forward to it!
    I'm not familiar with that. Would you be able to provide a link?
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    I'm not familiar with that. Would you be able to provide a link?
    https://www.facebook.com/11992877135...9297760222736/

A link to one of the posts. Have to follow from there to get to the main page i believe.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

https://www.facebook.com/DBs-Shootin...9287713557074/

It’s what I have been doing while on P-F hiatus. Hopefully, the Revolver section will follow what I do there. Zero politics, no high speed special operations tactical anything, solid historical gun stuff with a focus on cool revolver stuff, and a focus on normal earth people practical gun stuff.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Looking forward to it, DB. Always good to have another venue to harass you on.

Best, Jon

Site Supporter
    I am on a lot of medication post surgery right now, but as soon as my head clears a little today I will start a discussion thread that will hopefully set the tone for where I would like this part of P-F to go.
    So you finally got that lobotomy? It would tie in nicely with becoming a mod here.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/11992877135...9297760222736/

A link to one of the posts. Have to follow from there to get to the main page i believe.
    https://www.facebook.com/DBs-Shootin...9287713557074/

It’s what I have been doing while on P-F hiatus. Hopefully, the Revolver section will follow what I do there. Zero politics, no high speed special operations tactical anything, solid historical gun stuff with a focus on cool revolver stuff, and a focus on normal earth people practical gun stuff.
    Oh my God. It's full of stars....

Thank you.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

User Tag List