Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Underwear Gun

The Underwear Gun

The idea was something small enough and light enough that it could be carried from Good Morning to Night Night. My son uses me like a jungle gym or couch depending upon his mood so trigger guard coverage was required. The 43c was considerably cheaper than hunting down a 342 and offered 3 extra shots of inexpensive, near zero recoil, 22LR.

http://instagram.com/p/By5AA2kgNu6/
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Site Supporter

Cry havok and let slip the hogs of war.

Fuck cancer @ToddG

And now back to your regularly scheduled program....

pat
    Last edited by UNM1136; 06-19-2019 at 11:52 AM.

The aluminum cylinder is almost as light as the titanium cylinder and a lot less dough. I was thinking .22 but then I sold something that enabled me to do something stupid, buy the only thing that cost more than a 340PD, a 360PD.

Also just got the Harry, and like it so far (have it on right now).

ETA:
    Name:  J Weights - 360PD.JPG
Views: 988
Size:  33.1 KB
    Last edited by mmc45414; 06-19-2019 at 09:14 PM.

The Colt Agent in a Lawrence No 7 spring clip shoulder holster works for an around the house gun in skivvies or scrubs, but nobody has been using me as a jungle gym.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    The aluminum cylinder is almost as light as the titanium cylinder and a lot less dough. I was thinking .22 but then I sold something that enabled me to do something stupid, buy the only thing that cost more than a 340PD, a 360PD.

Also just got the Harry, and like it so far (have it on right now).

ETA:
    Name:  J Weights - 360PD.JPG
Views: 988
Size:  33.1 KB
    Ummm, dude. Those suckers really kick.

Quote Originally Posted by 358156hp View Post
    Ummm, dude. Those suckers really kick.
    Yes, hence the big grips

Good stuff @Hizzie, and thanks for turning me on to the Harry's Holsters Icon. So far, I it's working out really well. I'd like to pick up a 43c eventually.

My underwear gun is a 638 no-lock in an Icon. S&W needs to make a scandium framed bodyguard.

Site Supporter
    How does the icon compare with, say, the DSG Apollo? The snub thread has already cost me money, what's a little bit more?
    'Nobody ever called the fire department because they did something intelligent'

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    S&W needs to make a scandium framed bodyguard.
    I agree, have been thinking about getting this, and maybe putting it in my 638:
    Name:  Cylinder 512963.jpg
Views: 1051
Size:  46.5 KB

User Tag List