Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chick Fil A rocks

Site Supporter
    my family drives an hour one way to go to a Chick-Fil-A about every two weeks. We've done this for so long its really unfathomable when I think about it.

I've been to one less-than-par Chick-Fil-A and it was still 1000% better than any other fast food place.

Chick-Fil-A is truly remarkable.

They are highly profitable despite being closed one day a week, have exceptionally clean facilities, outstanding service, and high food quality.

I'm always highly amused that my large family size order is ready before my card and wallet is fully reholstered in my pocket.

The only fast food place I won't hesitate to go to no matter how long the drive through line, or even if there's 3 school buses full of kids inside. They flat out get it done. (There was a story recently about a CFA in Kentucky that served 180 cars in one hour. That's crazy.)

I don't know how much play the story is getting nationally, but here in San Antonio our local politicos decided to grandstand for the LGBTQ folks by "banning" CFA from our airport. It probably seemed like easy points, since they weren't going have a restaurant that was closed one day a week anyway. But there was an immediate backlash, and now the FAA is investigating them for discrimination against CFA based on their religious beliefs. It's quite the shit show.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    ...and now the FAA is investigating them for discrimination against CFA based on their religious beliefs...
    And any college that bans them and receives Federal money should be investigated too.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

So my daughter was taking drive through orders yesterday. They stand outside when they take the orders. This morning she told me that after greeting the customer and taking the order she would tell them “Im sorry we are out of chicken, would a hot dog be ok?” The customers reaction apparently provided her with a lot of humor.
    She gets that sense of humor from me. 😂
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    The only fast food place I won't hesitate to go to no matter how long the drive through line, or even if there's 3 school buses full of kids inside. They flat out get it done. (There was a story recently about a CFA in Kentucky that served 180 cars in one hour. That's crazy.)

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    At the local where my kids work regularly hits 190 an hour. When my son is off to college in MO he works at a Chic Fila that hits 330 an hour . That location has held the national record on several occasions.
    The efficiency is driven by the owner and the techniques developed are shared throughout the chain.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

The Chik-Fil-A just North of where I used to work in Tampa is on the flight path for Tampa International.

At Christmas time, they string so many lights on the building, that the FAA issues a NOTAM (Notice to Airmen) bulletin.

Chik-Fil-A rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    At the local where my kids work regularly hits 190 an hour. When my son is off to college in MO he works at a Chic Fila that hits 330 an hour . That location has held the national record on several occasions.
    The efficiency is driven by the owner and the techniques developed are shared throughout the chain.
    Last year me and my daughter were in the drive through and the car in front of us stalled. It was right in the part where the lanes merge, so everyone was stuck, and it was pretty busy. The manager comes out, clearly panicking a bit. The cars were just right so that I could move up a bit and give them a jump, so we did that and got the line moving. Manager offered to comp our meal or add anything extra we wanted for free, but they're always so nice I just couldn't take advantage. The daughter was quite displeased that I didn't get her a free milkshake [emoji41]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Chik-fil-A definitely rocks. One of my daughters worked for them when she was a teenager, and I was always impressed with the organization's customer focus, expectation-setting for employees, and quality food and service.

Here in the Mesa, AZ area there is only one fast food restaurant that comes close to their service, cleanliness, and fresh food quality: In-N-Out. Don't know if that is true in other locations, but it certainly applies in my neighborhood.

I love that place and would 100% encourage my kids to work there, if I had any.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by donlapalma View Post
    I love that place and would 100% encourage my kids to work there, if I had any.
    My youngest worked there for a year and half about 6 years ago. The only problem is he still catches himself replying to thank you a with “my pleasure.”

User Tag List