Thread: Just saw this at zerohedge..

Just saw this at zerohedge..

California just passed a bill that would keep Trump off the ballot unless 5 years of tax returns are turned over to them..Idiot govenor signed it..Of course this is unconstitutional, but I guess little details like that, don't seem to matter..
    Last edited by ralph; 07-30-2019 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    California just passed a bill that would keep Trump off the ballot unless 5 years of tax returns are turned over to them..Idiot govenor signed it..Of course this is unconstitutional, but I guess little details like that, don't seem to matter..
    It applies across the board, but it's the primary ballot, which is irrelevant to him.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    It applies across the board, but it's the primary ballot, which is irrelevant to him.
    Makes you wonder..is there anything they won't do? Primary or not, it's idiotic..Sometimes, I think that maybe giving California back to Mexico would'nt be a bad idea..then, they could deal with them..

All sorts of shit happening across the spectrum. No one is immune.

Makes you wonder..is there anything they won't do? Primary or not, it's idiotic..Sometimes, I think that maybe giving California back to Mexico would'nt be a bad idea..then, they could deal with them..
    I think you mean Spain...Mexico really never held California (or Texas for that matter) after their independence. The Californios were pretty much trying to become a part of America from the jump.

User Tag List