Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Change in "leadership"

Site Supporter

Change in "leadership"

I've been in charge of PF for five years (since June 2014) and it's been an awesome experience. However, people and times change and it's time for me to pass the baton. PF is now in the capable hands of @LittleLebowski. I'll still be around, but mostly helping out with administrative stuff behind the scenes for as long as the new HMFIC deems fit. I genuinely appreciate all the support and kindness you guys have shown me. It won't be forgotten.

Captain's left the conn!

Fair winds and following seas, Cap'n.
    “Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” - Sun Tzu | "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

All concerned, nothing will be changing. If you and I had an argument in the past, don't worry about it. All that I want to do is keep this place a mature and technically oriented shooting forum, like Todd wanted and Tom implemented.

We all owe lot of thanks to Tom. He genuinely has sacrificed a lot for this community, happily it paid off and became the PF we love today.

If you have any suggestions/beefs/etc, holler.

Thank you for what you've done. Enjoy your semi-retirement.
    "Well you know, it's a toolbox. You put the tools in for the job." Sam

Thank you for everything @Tom_Jones

Pistol Forum is as great of a community as it is a resource and I appreciate what you have done to make it that way.

@LittleLebowski ,thanks for taking the reigns.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Thank you, Tom. You’ve done a yeoman job. This is the only gun forum I bother with, largely due to the culture you continued to foster.

Best of luck with whatever projects you’re on to. Hope to see you this fall.

Site Supporter
    So are the mods here still going to be shit?

I hope so
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

Rumor has it that Tom has left the reins to Lil Lebowski such that he can pursue “Gadgets” for P-10 pistols.

It’s MY story and I’m stickin’ to it.

[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your leadership and hard work. You've set a high standard for what a forum can be. @LittleLebowski has some big shoes to fill!

I hope you'll stay active on the forum during your "retirement".
    "BJJ is sort of like nonconsensual yoga"
    "You don’t really graduate from certain problems or certain things… like you always have to work on trigger control and pulling the trigger straight. " --Ben Stoeger 1/24/2018

Well, there goes the neighborhood.

In all seriousness, your moderation (as "shitty" as we often claim it to be) is the reason this place is one I turn to for intelligent discussion (unlike so many of other internet locales). I have no doubt of LittleLebowski's ability to carry the torch from here. A sincere thank you to both you.

User Tag List