Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Change in "leadership"

I just found the thread, too, although Tom told me about the hand-off.

Tom, many thanks for all that you've done, and the exceptionally professional, healthy, and mature culture that you've fostered (and at times, very fairly enforced).

LL, you'll be great. Looking forward to an uninterrupted journey.

Best, Jon

in the desert, culturally appropriating your organs
    Oh, holy cow. I had no idea.

Like so many others, this is the only toehold I have left in the gunternet. It's been a pleasure and you've kept the original intent and spirit alive and I am sure glad it's keeping on keeping on.

I hope you'll continue to participate to whatever degree makes you happiest and I'm also looking forward to seeing Tom Jones freed of the responsibilities of management.

Presumably the murderous and totalitarian Little Lebowski will soon purge the site of any traces of the previous regime but until the assassins arrive, enjoy your retirement!

(I am sure the murders carried out by Lebowski's secret police are in fact perfectly justified, please disregard any implied disloyalty, comrades)

alles klar,herr kommissar blues's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    Presumably the murderous and totalitarian Little Lebowski will soon purge the site of any traces of the previous regime but until the assassins arrive, enjoy your retirement!

(I am sure the murders carried out by Lebowski's secret police are in fact perfectly justified, please disregard any implied disloyalty, comrades)
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    “Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” - Sun Tzu | "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

User Tag List