Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Change in "leadership"

Site Supporter
    Thanks Tom! I can only imagine the work it took keeping this place in check. It’s been greatly appreciated by everyone here. PF is the only place online that I participate in.

I also know PF will continue to grow greatness under the new watch.

Thank you sir. I was just trying to reflect how I ended up here in the first place… I think another forum got me to buy things from skdtac, whose receipt taught me about Todd and this site… and I haven’t looked back. This is the only real participation and forum-trawling I do anymore.

Mr. Lebowski… thanks for stepping up. I want to keep explaining why I buy orange holsters for a long time.

I’m late to this one. Thanks for keeping PF a great place for quality information and discussion over the past few years @Tom_Jones. Good luck in whatever is next for you.
    Formerly givo08.

@Tom_Jones after posting this thread.

careful what you wish for blues's Avatar
    “Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” - Sun Tzu | "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

@Tom_Jones

Congratulations on retirement - I sincerely wish you the best and I hope you find time to enjoy yourself. Also, I’m going to call you out about springs...

@LittleLebowski

Thanks for taking on this challenge and I sincerely wish you the best!

You two have made this forum absolutely amazing. It’s a place I’m really happy to be a part of. I’ve been on gun forums for about 15 years now (Good Lord...) and this place is the best.
    God Bless,

Brandon

Site Supporter
    Damn, just seeing this. Thanks for all you've done @Tom_Jones -- you will be missed. Good luck in all you do.

@LittleLebowski - thanks for taking the helm. Looking forward to more good years here at PF!

A panopoly of panopticons awp_101's Avatar
    Just found this through another thread. Congrats on HMFIC Retirement and thanks for all you've done around here @Tom_Jones!

Congrats to @LittleLebowski on your promotion(?).

Did you ask Tom_Jones to look into the red light?
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain

This is my cup of coffee. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me, my coffee is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless.

Just saw this. Thanks for everything @Tom_Jones. Glad you’ve got a shitty mod to pass the torch to. Good luck to you in whatever you take on next.

Tom, thank you so much for your huge part in making this the best forum in the world, and not just for guns, either. I hope to see you sticking around and posting.

LL is absolutely the perfect choice of your successor, and I know he's also been a big part of this place for a long while, so I know we're in good hands. Thanks for everything, both of you.

User Tag List