Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Change in "leadership"

I just found the thread, too, although Tom told me about the hand-off.

Tom, many thanks for all that you've done, and the exceptionally professional, healthy, and mature culture that you've fostered (and at times, very fairly enforced).

LL, you'll be great. Looking forward to an uninterrupted journey.

Best, Jon

in the desert, culturally appropriating your organs
    Oh, holy cow. I had no idea.

Like so many others, this is the only toehold I have left in the gunternet. It's been a pleasure and you've kept the original intent and spirit alive and I am sure glad it's keeping on keeping on.

I hope you'll continue to participate to whatever degree makes you happiest and I'm also looking forward to seeing Tom Jones freed of the responsibilities of management.

Presumably the murderous and totalitarian Little Lebowski will soon purge the site of any traces of the previous regime but until the assassins arrive, enjoy your retirement!

(I am sure the murders carried out by Lebowski's secret police are in fact perfectly justified, please disregard any implied disloyalty, comrades)

careful what you wish for blues's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    Presumably the murderous and totalitarian Little Lebowski will soon purge the site of any traces of the previous regime but until the assassins arrive, enjoy your retirement!

(I am sure the murders carried out by Lebowski's secret police are in fact perfectly justified, please disregard any implied disloyalty, comrades)
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    “Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” - Sun Tzu | "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

Tom, I can't thank you enough for all you did to make P-F what it is! Hopefully Lebowski doesn't pee on the rug.
    I am Jack's complete lack of outrage.

careful what you wish for blues's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Tom, I can't thank you enough for all you did to make P-F what it is! Hopefully Lebowski doesn't pee on the rug.
    Well, he's a guy, so...
    “Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” - Sun Tzu | "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

Damn I missed this thread. Thanks to @Tom_Jones for all you did for this place.

Now to try to figure out how to renew my site supporter status!
    "Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

I'm so sorry I missed this thread!

On a personal note, @Tom_Jones, I hope you know you are the main reason I didn't leave PF permanently a few years ago. And I'm glad I stayed. Thanks for all you've done.

LL, we're all grateful to you for grabbing the baton. I know you'll do well. Don't let us drive you crazy [emoji4]. Here's to lots of great years ahead!

www.FrontSightPress.com
    www.CitizensSafety.com
    www.Rangemaster.com
    www.FrontSightPress.com
    | Centered and Even |

Well this explains a lot!

I don't know how I missed this because I usually check in here a few times every day, but...

Thanks Tom!

And to LL...

Tom, thanks for all your hard work keeping this great site going.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Johnson View Post
    On a personal note, @Tom_Jones, I hope you know you are the main reason I didn't leave PF permanently a few years ago. And I'm glad I stayed. Thanks for all you've done.
    Thank you for the kind words. I have no idea what I said or did, but I'm glad you stayed as well.

User Tag List