Thread: Security slow on the uptake, moderator was not - K. Harris vs. the Protester

Site Supporter

Security slow on the uptake, moderator was not - K. Harris vs. the Protester

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...moveon-1349553

Interesting situation. First, security is slow. The moderator makes a move. Other women join in, until the bros get it together. What should a candidate do? Being on national TV vigorously responding to an animal rights weird guy? Stand triumphant over your fallen enemey? Cover up your noggin as we have learned in some classes? Just sit there and hope for the best?

The guy could have wiped out everyone on the stage if he was maniacal.

Nobody said a free society did not have its perils.

Failure to prepare is something else.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Pretty significant screw-up by security. Every one of them should be looking for a new job IMHO.

Being that the rules for such an event are not to bolt up on stage, my opinion is that the guy doing so can be interpreted as aggressive and therefor subject to an ass-whooping from whoever is capable (candidates included).

I’ll never understand completely outsourcing one’s security and by extension survival. You should always be ready and willing to handle business yourself.

This incident should be thrown out there with the Parkland shooting as not to have sole reliance on someone else to save your bacon, though the result here was not as tragic.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Site Supporter
    It seems we just did this 8 weeks ago...

AS

For someone who claims to have been a lawfully appointed officer and gentleman, your anger as manifested by your language you use against women who did not comport to your world view is remarkable.

I am going to pray for you.

DB

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    AS

For someone who claims to have been a lawfully appointed officer and gentleman, your anger as manifested by your language you use against women who did not comport to your world view is remarkable.

I am going to pray for you.

DB
    As far as I'm concerned she's on the domestic enemies side of the oath I took. And make no mistake, I hate the men who think like her equally.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    First, security is slow. The moderator makes a move. Other women join in, until the bros get it together.
    Doesn't look like there was security, actually.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Lol. One leftist whack job upstaging another. It doesn’t look like there was any security there, just a few guys who came on stage to help out. At least I surely hope so, cause... you know they use the word security, but I don’t think it means what they think it means.

User Tag List