Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mass Shooting at Virginia Beach

The same article I saw that was claiming the suppressor also indicated that he purchased everything in the past several weeks so something has to be false.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Had a suppressor and an extended mag, according to the news this morning. I guess the chance for the HPA is now even lower than when Tax Cut Uber Alles Ryan ditched it. And why do you need higher cap mags - oh, wait - Beer Boy Kavanaugh is going to fix that one. Cynical me.
    Multiple witnesses reported hearing shots. A legal suppressor is only one possibility - the other being an illegally built “solvent trap suppressor, or, given the witness reports, a faux suppressor. Given the suspect allegedly only recently purchased the weapon used and reportedly did not previously own guns, a legally owned suppressor is unlikely.

It is interesting that the last unlawful use of legally owned NFA items I’m aware of was Christopher Dorner.
    Last edited by HCM; 06-01-2019 at 01:04 PM.

Had a suppressor and an extended mag, according to the news this morning. I guess the chance for the HPA is now even lower than when Tax Cut Uber Alles Ryan ditched it. And why do you need higher cap mags - oh, wait - Beer Boy Kavanaugh is going to fix that one. Cynical me.
    And I am sure a supreme court justice appointed by Hillary would have looked more favorably on our second amendment rights.

Your outlook seems to suggest that a supreme court justice can wave a magic wand and make all anti-gun threats cease, when in reality he is limited to voting for or against things that come up in the supreme court.

Cynical me thinks there are some people in this forum who complain about Trump not being pro gun enough (muh bump stocks). But ironically these same people probably voted for Hillary, who was far more hostile to gun owners, and probable would support some of the current crop of Democratic candidates, who have proposed everything from banning AR-15s to banning all high capacity magazine to creating a mandatory licensing for all gunowners, and throwing those in jail if they do not comply.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    And I am sure a supreme court justice appointed by Hillary would have looked more favorably on our second amendment rights.
    Agree that that is perhaps the most important single matter as it will have impact for many years to come. I'm referring to the court picks, not only as they relate to the 2A.

And let's not forget that at least one of them also likes beer! (As I vaguely seem to recall. )
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Voted for Hillary , not I. Just cynical that supposed gun rights supporters will prove to be so. IIRC , there were other progun justice candidates that were passed over. Bump stocks as a gadget are stupid but served as a projective test of Trump’s attitude towards firearms issues.

According to at least one source, a spokesman stated that the firearms were legally purchased in 2016 and 2018, and the employment status of the murderer was not “former.” He was still employed.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Voted for Hillary , not I. Just cynical that supposed gun rights supporters will prove to be so. IIRC , there were other progun justice candidates that were passed over. Bump stocks as a gadget are stupid but served as a projective test of Trump’s attitude towards firearms issues.
    I’m going to go into my garage and beat the fuck out of my Jeep with a baseball bat. Even though it’s extremely nice, fast, powerful, luxurious, it doesn’t have a V8. So. Angry.
    #RESIST

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Automatic is whatever the party says it is.
    That's what pisses me off. I could give a flying kitten about the bump stocks themselves.
    Last edited by OlongJohnson; 06-01-2019 at 10:45 PM.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...-departure-46/

Thanks King Dipshit.

Q The suspect in the Virginia Beach shooting used a silencer on his weapon. Do you believe that silencers should be restricted?

THE PRESIDENT: I don’t like them at all.

It's like the blind briefing the blind...

User Tag List