Thread: Red 1 Holsters

Red 1 Holsters

Anyone rolling with one of these https://red1usa.com/product/shivworks-mkii/
    I am thinking of using this with my new G45, the built in wedge kind of intrigues me. Plus, in stock gets me going soon as I get 2000 through it.

I've sold quite a few to PF members, hopefully they'll chime in. There's a discount code in the coterie club, site supporter discounts thread.

Available for any model handgun you want (as long as it's Glock).

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    Available for any model handgun you want (as long as it's Glock).
    There were discussions with Southnarc regarding pistol support for the ShivWorks collaboration and we settled on Glock. I do support Sig, S&W, and CZ pistols in other holsters.

Got the Tracker Dan one and like the clip, retention, and is comfortable. I got it mainly because of the versatility from the clip.

Quote Originally Posted by 36trap View Post
    There were discussions with Southnarc regarding pistol support for the ShivWorks collaboration and we settled on Glock. I do support Sig, S&W, and CZ pistols in other holsters.
    Thanks. Not trying to be a dick, I totally understand the need to make product that will sell. If you ever offer anything for Walther (PPQ and PPS) I'll be sure to take a look.

Have had mine for going on 8 months now.

I like the small footprint. I had been wanting to change the solid loops to pull the dots but never did so I got use to them.

After sitting for an extended amount of time the holster gets uncomfortable but I believe that is because of my pants being a little tight (I gained weight and have yet to buy a bigger size).

I have been contemplating on adding a Dark Wing.

User Tag List