Thread: Man, speaking of Ruger PCC takedowns...

Man, speaking of Ruger PCC takedowns...

Imma gonna just leave this here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D3YD9KW...03_03_t_img_lh

For all you Marachian SOBs.

(Tip o the hat to @awp_101 for referencing one of the best shoestring budget films ever)
    Last edited by Totem Polar; 05-30-2019 at 05:53 PM.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Wickian?

Well, I've heard it said that the best compliment is to have a name turned into an adjective.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Wickian? That's more El Mariachi...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

I have this image of a down on his luck musician stealing your violin case and ending up with a gun.
    Real guns have hammers.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I know the same number of people who've had violins stolen as have had guns stolen.

Still, I don't want to know how many hours I've spent looking into alto sax and other rectangular instrument cases that could be configured for an AR.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    My brother in law had an incident on a bus wherein some dude saw his guitar case and began demanding that he play some specifically named music for the dude’s girlfriend. My BIL decided to get off the bus at a stop that was not his. A musical instrument case does not completely resolve all issues.

Still, it would attract much less attention than something in black nylon in the shape of a gun with a bunch of magazine pouches sewn to the outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    My brother in law had an incident on a bus wherein some dude saw his guitar case and began demanding that he play some specifically named music for the dude’s girlfriend. My BIL decided to get off the bus at a stop that was not his. A musical instrument case does not completely resolve all issues.

Still, it would attract much less attention than something in black nylon in the shape of a gun with a bunch of magazine pouches sewn to the outside.
    As a guy that has to carry instrument cases in public as part of his living, I can vouch for the fact that *anything* that sticks out (instrument, motorcycle helmet, cool car, wheelchair, whathaveyou) will be taken by some as an open invitation for conversational fuckery.

And don’t forget to add "giant, red, embroidered Ruger eagle" to your blackbag description...
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List