Thread: Latest home project

Latest home project

Maybe I should have posted this in the PF cats thread... the install went well, after I had to go to Home Depot to buy a Ryobi jigsaw (love dat 10% veterans discount!)

Cat door.

Name:  DBF73E12-C2E3-4D08-AA50-DB0F715996BF.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  31.9 KB
    #RESIST

If you need cats, I have two I would love to get rid of. One now thinks the entire basement is his litter box. He spends the entire day next to his food bowl looking for his next meal. No exaggeration!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    If you need cats, I have two I would love to get rid of. One now thinks the entire basement is his litter box. He spends the entire day next to his food bowl looking for his next meal. No exaggeration!
    I definitely don’t need more cats. I’ve got one cat that’s basically wild and not much fun, but she’s a good little killer and I need that with regards to moles and mice. The other cat is like a dog and is patient, but fun, loves to play fight. I wish I could clone him.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I definitely don’t need more cats. I’ve got one cat that’s basically wild and not much fun, but she’s a good little killer and I need that with regards to moles and mice. The other cat is like a dog and is patient, but fun, loves to play fight. I wish I could clone him.
    Our female cat was quite the hunter. When younger she was on a squirrel a day diet. She would leave the hind quarters at the door for us to see. We are anxiously awaiting the day when we are cat free. The have left their mark everywhere. I refinished a banister, shortly thereafter someone with claws slid down the banister. Window sills with claw marks, furniture & rugs that have been used as claw sharpeners. The biggest headache is having the cats in the house with two German Shepherd Dogs. That gets interesting! Unfortunately the dogs haven't cured the problem for us. Somewhere around 20 years ago my daughter wanted cats. Now she has an apartment on Boston, the cats are CT residents and she never really gave a dam about the cats.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    The black tomcat with the busted tail I've posted pics of was a great friend, and when the WA NG deployed to Iraq he used to go hunting at the armory up the street. We started having to close the cat door because he was bringing his kills inside to finish off. That's how he earned his Internet name "Ratbane."
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List