Thread: NY homeowner jailed for illegal handgun after shooting 2 home invaders

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    ...I'll never go back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Neither will I.
    Quote Originally Posted by WeepingAngel View Post
    Same.
    This just proves gun control is working. The progressive politicians in NYS never have to worry about any of your votes again. That's the real purpose of gun control.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Until they tow Manhattan and Long Island out into the middle of the Atlantic to form their Independent Libtard Utopia, our votes won't matter.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Is now the time to reminisce about being a kid, and regularly stopping by the grange store on the way home from middle school to pick up a 50-round box of remington "yellow jacket" hyper-velocity .22LRs so I could spend an hour shooting the shit out of anything small, furry, or feathered that came my way before doing my math homework and eating dinner?

This was in Washington State, incredibly, and I’m barely 51.
    Sounds vaguely familiar...

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    This just proves gun control is working. The progressive politicians in NYS never have to worry about any of your votes again. That's the real purpose of gun control.
    Maybe the NRA-ILA can try to drum up volunteers to move to NY and attempt a coup via the ballot box. (Wayne can donate some of his perks as incentive to the damned blessed souls.)

I'm sure that will be a winning proposition.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

An update on this case. The charges for possessing an illegal handgun were dropped and the case has been dismissed.

https://www.wktv.com/content/news/Ca...521753051.html

https://www.localsyr.com/news/local-...oneida-county/

"In Oneida County, a judge has dropped a weapons possession case against a man who shot and killed two people while they were breaking into his Deerfield home.

Ronald Stolarczyk told reporters after the case was dismissed last night that he feared for his life and had to act fast. He said he told the intruders to stop but “they just kept coming.”

Stolarczyk faced a weapons possession charge because the gun wasn’t registered to him, but his late father.

The Oneida County District Attorney’s Office agreed to the dismissal of the charge."

Sanity in Oneida. I'm shocked.
    Now... what's the disposition of the firearm in question though.
    Last edited by hufnagel; 08-24-2019 at 05:39 AM.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

User Tag List