Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell until…

Josh, that's pretty fair man. Hit me up anytime! Hopefully I'll still see you out in GA at some point.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Student
    I like what Melody Lauer said about living a life worth protecting and not letting our desire to protect ourselves get in the way of that.

Safe travels.

Sorry to see you go. I always enjoyed your posts and your enthusiasm and your journeys with different firearms. I understand and respect your decision. I really am glad that you did what is right for you, and from what you described it sounds like it was right for you.

In seeing your the targets that you posted, I would say that you shoot more than well enough for anything you need to accomplish.

best regards,

Ed
    Last edited by Ed L; 05-28-2019 at 07:04 PM.

Site Supporter
    Best of luck, Josh!

Site Supporter
    I have enjoyed your posts and your training log over the years. Enjoy your time with your loved ones!

But now what will you do when you sit on the toilet?

Best of luck to you, I've done basically the same thing over the last year or so. It is liberating.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    That's a pretty mature assessment dude. I wish you well and will for sure miss your contributions to the 25 yard shooting thread, but I totally get where you are coming from.

Shooting is an expensive and time consuming, and shifting it down is something I've contemplated as well.

Be safe out there man!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

...and here all this time I thought your first name was Ash.

Your reasons are noble and should give all of us who have families something to ponder.

Take care my friend, feel free to stop in and say hi from time to time. If you think you'll get sucked back in, just have @Tom_Jones ban you from all of the forums except General Discussion.

Site Supporter
    There is nothing wrong, and an awful lot right, with fulfilling hobbies.

There is nothing more important than your family. So, find your best balance.

Good luck! I know I’ve spent an awful lot of time on gunternet forums, and have my own issues with balancing my interests and priorities.

I'll miss reading your posts, but I can't fault your priorities at all. Best wishes on your current focus. Hope to see you around now and then, regardless.

User Tag List