Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bill and Hillary in “bitter exile”

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    Beat me to it.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
    If they gave awards for being glib...the last couple of Democratic administrations and their sycophants coterie would be hard to beat.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Chelsea may pick up the torch.
    Last edited by OlongJohnson; 05-26-2019 at 01:53 PM.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    May? I think we've already seen the opening stages...(Maybe de Blasio could pick her or AOC as his potential running mate. )

All I have to say is:

Name:  Bye.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  9.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    She may try, but she's pretty much a 3rd Gen Kennedy at this point. Whatever X-Factor Bill had was pretty much used all the way up trying to put Hillary in the White House.

A safe House seat in a blue district is about as far as she would go, and she doesn't really seem to really even want to go that far. There's also an element of "former jock/beauty queen pushing unwilling kid into reliving past glory" thing going on there.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Yesterday's news...do we still need to concern ourselves with those two? (Judging by the empty seats, I'm not the only one who doesn't care.)
    We absolutely do need to be concerned and ever vigilant. The "machine" behind her election subverted a good part of the justice, federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies. We need to dismantle that machine and make an example of those who participated, or admit that we are no better than a banana republic lead by spineless bitches who value their access to the feed trough more than the rule of law and our Constitution.
    Last edited by FNFAN; 05-26-2019 at 03:02 PM.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Site Supporter
    Re: Chelsea, I hope she doesn't go into politics. It appears she lacks the ambition. When her father was her age, he was on his second term as governor. From what I've read about her (admitting upfront that it may have just been spin), she seems to be a better human being than either of her parents.

As for Bill and the Hildebeest - nothing but alligator tears.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    Re: Chelsea, I hope she doesn't go into politics. It appears she lacks the ambition. When her father was her age, he was on his second term as governor. From what I've read about her (admitting upfront that it may have just been spin), she seems to be a better human being than either of her parents.

As for Bill and the Hildebeest - nothing but alligator tears.
    Likewise- I'm not really seeing that same level of burning ambition that drives her parents. And that's a good thing.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    We absolutely do need to be concerned and ever vigilant. The "machine" behind her election subverted a good part of the justice, federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies. We need to dismantle that machine and make an example of those who participated, or admit that we are no better than a banana republic lead by spineless bitches who value their access to the feed trough more than the rule of law and our Constitution.
    Well, if you put it that way...

That said, that level of vigilance and resolve should be at hand regardless of whomever may be currently at the helm of party or government, (or intending to be). At least that has been my POV and approach... (All enemies, foreign and domestic and all that.)

Chelsea already has a minor pile of dough to sit on from her years as vice-chair of mom n pop’s foundation, plus some kid’s books. Time will tell, but often times the second generation ends up more interested in the arts and water skiing by the time they’re worth 7 figures themselves—as she already is.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List