Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bill and Hillary in “bitter exile”

Bill and Hillary in “bitter exile”

Now that they’re out of favor, the speaking fees grift is out in the open with the mainstream media.

https://www.newsweek.com/2019/06/07/...s-1434192.html
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    #RESIST

This whole article is hilarious. In particular Bill fretting that the dems may be blowing their chance to defeat DJT in the next election. Laughable. Especially when there is a very good chance they are going to loose the house. Cant wait for these investigations to run their course.
    Last edited by UNK; 05-26-2019 at 10:38 AM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Some stories just warm the heart! It’s nice to see the return of “feel good” articles.

Screw the clintons...if hillary isn't careful, she might just find out what it's really like to be in exile...in a 8'x12' cell...
    Last edited by ralph; 05-26-2019 at 11:07 AM.

Yesterday's news...do we still need to concern ourselves with those two? (Judging by the empty seats, I'm not the only one who doesn't care.)

There's nothing civil about this war.

Definitely a feel-good story but now it's time for vigilance. The world used to think that it would be impossible for Mrs. Clinton to lose to Mr. Trump, but both she and the Democrat voters astonished us. Those voters are still as irrational as ever, Mr. and Mrs. Clinton both have a significant amount of venom left, and it’s not over until both of them have died.

Okie John
    Last edited by okie john; 05-26-2019 at 12:52 PM.
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Definitely a feel-good story but now it's time for vigilance. The world used to think that it would be impossible for Mrs. Clinton to lose to Mr. Trump, but both she and the Democrat voters astonished us. Those voters are still as irrational as ever, Mr. and Mrs. Clinton both have a significant amount of venom left, and it’s not over until both of them have died.

Okie John
    "I did not have sex with that woman" The only words that Bill Clinton ever said that will be remembered.

Right up there with "I am not a crook"
    Last edited by Borderland; 05-26-2019 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    "I did not have sex with that woman" The only words that Bill Clinton ever said that will be remembered.

Right up there with "I am not a crook"
    Wrong on its face...I remember this one:

It depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Yes. Stormy Daniels and a decade of preventable genocide are his legacy.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Wrong on its face...I remember this one:
    Beat me to it.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

User Tag List