Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: When it goes bad....

Quote Originally Posted by Duces Tecum View Post
    What's with this general concern with protecting the guilty?
    Because if he names the wrong name there will be all kinds of butthurt. If you're one of the untouchables of this industry, you simply get a hall pass.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
    Because if he names the wrong name there will be all kinds of butthurt. If you're one of the untouchables of this industry, you simply get a hall pass.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I will say that this can be true but generally members here don’t give passes. It does happen but I don’t really recall that ever happening here. But the again my memory is jacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Dude my apology, I misunderstood what you were saying. Totally my fault.
    'Tis all good. It happens. It's the internet.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Would you be willing to PM me the name? Based on your latest post, there are a couple of instructors I’m thinking of and I was considering taking a class from one of them. Thanks in advance.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Would you be willing to PM me the name? Based on your latest post, there are a couple of instructors I’m thinking of and I was considering taking a class from one of them. Thanks in advance.
    Same here. PM would be appreciated.

I was worried that this was a person I was interested in training with.

I found out the instructor. I was wrong.

If you're an active member here and have been for even a year or two, this person is likely not on your radar.

-Cory

Quote Originally Posted by GNiner View Post
    Same here. PM would be appreciated.
    Please add me to the list as well.

I’m pretty active around here, reading at least. I am fairly certain I know who is being discussed.

I appreciate the OP,s post. But I don’t care to verify. I know the folks I will seek out to train with and that well rounded list comes from hanging around here and reading a lot
    The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Humbly improving with CZ's.

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Walking off sounds a tad discourteous.
    Sometimes the behavior makes that warranted. I've done it before, not in firearms training.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Feel free to post his name. He’s been a member here since 2011, but hasn’t posted, or even logged in, in almost 8 years.

Thank you Tom.

Bunch of things going on today. Let me compose a final thoughtful response and I will post. I appreciate your effort to give me the guidance necessary as a guest here.

User Tag List