Thread: Trump kicks megabutt!

Trump kicks megabutt!

Waaaaahhhh!

You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

"You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Both these vids are awesome!

I love how I can FINALLY carry nunchakus here in my Arizona. Not that I will, but I could never wrap my head around the idea that I could carry guns/knives what-have-you, but the chucks were illegal haha.

For the record, I'm better with them than the AG is here in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Both these vids are awesome!

I love how I can FINALLY carry nunchakus here in my Arizona. Not that I will, but I could never wrap my head around the idea that I could carry guns/knives what-have-you, but the chucks were illegal haha.

For the record, I'm better with them than the AG is here in the video.
    *ahem*

NJ, slingshot, slungshot. I dare you to research that and not have your head explode.
    (hint the wrong one is banned for the most retarded of reasons.)
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    *ahem*

NJ, slingshot, slungshot. I dare you to research that and not have your head explode.
    (hint the wrong one is banned for the most retarded of reasons.)
    Actually my head was exploded by that years ago.
    Buddy of mine flew back (very much against his will) to NJ for his father's funeral. His dad didn't have much, but apparently had left a slingshot behind. My friend was at the airport to fly back home, AWAY from NJ. Slingshot was in his CHECKED luggage, NOT carry-on. Apparently xray folks notified local law enforcement. My 350 pound, let us be honest here, simple-looking friend, spent the night in a jail cell with crackheads, muggers, and pimps. The poor guy has an IQ bordering Forrest Gump level, and he was treated like that by NJ for a stupid kids toy in his luggage trying to come home to Arizona. He's lucky he didn't get killed in that jail cell.

Having insane laws like that is bad enough, but to actually enforce that garbage is awe inspiring. Especially when said device was leaving the damn state.

User Tag List