Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Walther Picture Thread

Site Supporter
    Anybody running a Q5 steel frame?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    That is crazy cheap, what is up that Walther, and their dealers, are selling them for that price?
    Simply put, supply and demand. Despite the fact that Walther completely invented this niche of pistol in the original PPS, these days everybody has pistol in this flavor it seems. They all compete on price heavily, I believe I saw this coming for quite a while. When I bought mine at least a year or two ago I pad $360 with three mags NIB.

I thought that was pretty good deal, until Walther offered a rebate then not so much. I think manufacturer's use these rebate incentives to gauge the market and test whether there would be a revenue increase or decrease by lowering prices. H&K did the same thing with the P30 pistol lineup before the major price drops.

Attachment 38560excellent shooter, approximately 750ish rounds no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    Ok, I'll play - here's the magwell of my P99 after ~6K rounds of USPSA. It's getting closer to 9K now, so I'm sure it's even more chewed up. Good thing I'm not looking to sell it, I guess.

I remember hearing on a podcast that walthers were kinda tough for reloads, pretty narrow on the mag well. Not that my CZ’s look a lot different.
    The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Humbly improving with CZ's.

Quote Originally Posted by miller_man View Post
    I remember hearing on a podcast that walthers were kinda tough for reloads, pretty narrow on the mag well. Not that my CZ’s look a lot different.
    I don't have a ton of experience running other guns at speed, so I'm not sure I'm qualified to comment on that point. I don't think it's particularly difficult to reload quickly, but rather obviously I don't hit it perfectly every time, so...?

Name:  E28B242E-D9FA-4E0C-9584-AAB1CDC6AFF6.jpg
Views: 687
Size:  48.2 KB

1st range session with a little over 200 rounds. Very easy to hit with and points very naturally for me. My new favorite single stack. Recoil and shootability is, for me, far above the G43. A few more range trips and it will become my new summer t-shirt gun.

Now I want one with the RMSc...and a PPQ M2.
    Last edited by LSP552; 06-07-2019 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    Name:  E28B242E-D9FA-4E0C-9584-AAB1CDC6AFF6.jpg
Views: 687
Size:  48.2 KB

1st range session with a little over 200 rounds. Very easy to hit with and points very naturally for me. My new favorite single stack. Recoil and shootability is, for me, far above the G43. A few more range trips and it will become my new summer t-shirt gun.

Now I want one with the RMSc...and a PPQ M2.
    Agreed on the superiority over the G43. My PPS RMSc is a real shooter as well, and does sub 1” with a couple different loads at 15 yards. Been my primary carry for a while now.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

Name:  395E8AFC-24DF-4B7D-89D1-DC2E0EF5C4EC.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  62.8 KB

Having coffee with a true friend.

Recent Dynamic Performance Trigger upgrade;

My Walther P-5, which I sold back in 2011.

This was one of the pictures I used in my Armslist ad, back when Armslist was usable.

Name:  Walther P5 2010.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  97.7 KB
    Yippee ki-yay

User Tag List