Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 33 rounds of 22LR on board KelTec CP33!

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Nice review, as usual.

How big is the grip, and how well would it work for a shooter with small hands?
    I have small hands and got one of these as an early Christmas present. The grip frame feels very "1911 with a long trigger" in my hands in terms of shape. Part of that is the way the front and back straps of the grip frame curve. My concern with the grip frame is the grip texture; it may be slippery on a humid summer day. Today with temps in the upper 40's and low 50's, there is no issue -- unless I stayed outside until the approaching rain hit. But I was not curious enough to get soaked.

The trigger is amazingly good for a pistol at any price point yet alone a sub-$500 pistol. The long bolt travel and resulting overhang feel weird in the hand to someone who, like me, grew up with a Ruger Standard in hand. But this pistol sure does group. The biggest plus of the pistol is the biggest minus; loading the magazine is slow and requires attention to detail. Each round must be inserted at the right spot and slid all the way to the rear of the magazine. Otherwise, failures to feed are the result.
    Last edited by farscott; 12-21-2019 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    How does it run suppressed?
    Mine runs just fine with my Gemtech Seahunter and Gemtech Subsonic, Remington Subsonic, or S&B Subsonic.

User Tag List