Thread: Beretta LTT Elite vs 92X with TJIAB

Beretta LTT Elite vs 92X with TJIAB

I have both. The single and double action on both are remarkably similar in feel and weight. But the trigger reset on the LTT is very distinct and tactile. The reset on the 92X Centurion is just as short (or very close), but is barely perceptible. What would be the reason for that? I prefer the reset on the LTT. I am wondering what, if anything, I could do to achieve the same feel on the 92X.

Send it to Langdon and have them do a trigger job.

I would just stop riding the reset, get off the trigger, and then I'd never know the difference.

I admit I don't know exactly what creates the distinct and tactile reset. I do know that the LTT trigger bar creates the short reset in older 92s. My first thought would be to start swapping parts between the guns. I'd start w/ the trigger bar and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    Send it to Langdon and have them do a trigger job.

I would just stop riding the reset, get off the trigger, and then I'd never know the difference.
    That is true. I only notice it when manually cycling the slide. Shooting it, especially at speed, I can’t tell the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CraigS View Post
    I admit I don't know exactly what creates the distinct and tactile reset. I do know that the LTT trigger bar creates the short reset in older 92s. My first thought would be to start swapping parts between the guns. I'd start w/ the trigger bar and go from there.
    I believe the TJIAB trigger bar is the same as the LTT trigger bar. And the reset distance is the same between the two. It is just the “feel” of the reset. Tactile vs not.
    I was really curious if anyone knew the technical reason. It certainly wouldn’t be worth me sending the 92X to Langdon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User Tag List