Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New truck payment

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Uno View Post
    If anyone cares, this is my daily driver. Basic work truck with chrome package (gotta look professional if I'm selling customers 300-600k homes). I myself don't need a 3/4 ton or diesel, since my work is now 2/3 office & sales, and 1/3 actual carpentry.

This was also an "oops" moment where I misjudged exactly how solid that berm may or may not be.

Attachment 38373
    When I hire people for work, what they drive makes an impact on my decision making.

A guy that drives something simple and well maintained, gives the impression that they take care of business. On the other ends of the spectrum there's feast or famine, guys in blinged out trucks and clapped out POS's, either side doesn't have two extra nickels to rub together.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right.

With my brother's passing, we are sitting on a few non emissions diesels on the ranch in Wyoming; I bet they're worth a bit.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    My friends that love diesel trucks are all diesel techs [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In my experience most dudes buy a diesel just so they can tell everyone about it and try to get them to buy one too.
    It's almost as bad as vegans, Crossfitters, and BJJ guys (I kid, I kid) [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

User Tag List