Thread: Suppressed Nation holds a .30 can mass test

Suppressed Nation holds a .30 can mass test

Please make sure to contact @Hansohn Brothers if you are interested in any of these and want your PF discount.

#RESIST

Interesting how similar they all are at the ear.

Quote Originally Posted by mkmckinley View Post
    Interesting how similar they all are at the ear.
    Yeah, you need to look at weight, cost, and mount options in order to make a proper decision. I went with the Vox.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Yeah, you need to look at weight, cost, and mount options in order to make a proper decision. I went with the Vox.
    IMO you also need to think about brand. More than a few suppressor companies that have gone tits up over the years, and for those that bought those garage/boutique brands if you have problems you're stuck trying to source fixes from... well I don't really know where.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    IMO you also need to think about brand. More than a few suppressor companies that have gone tits up over the years, and for those that bought those garage/boutique brands if you have problems you're stuck trying to source fixes from... well I don't really know where.
    Agreed and I did check out Energetic Armament before I bought the Vox.
    #RESIST

Great video. Most of those cans brought the decibels down in the ear pro range (many earpros only reduce db by 25db).

User Tag List