Thread: Sig 320 X5 Legion

Sig 320 X5 Legion

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Very. A bit heavier than the Q5 SF, and somewhat cheaper if the Osage product page price ($929) is the correct one.

I think a lot of people thought/wanted SIG to release a steel frame. Seems like the idea to add tungsten powder to the polymer in the frame was a cool way to achieve the same result.

Just wanted to bump this thread.

So I tried out a x5 legion, I really liked it.

I did not want to like this Sig and am turned off by the whole “legion” thing but just evaluating the gun on its own, I like it.

Does anyone have any input to add and can anyone comment on the following

Can you add a thumb safety? Can you use a compact grip module on it if you wanted to?

All ears if anyone has anything else to add

To have a thumb safety variant you'll need to get a thumb safety module to swap out with the standard one and have the Tungsten Grip module cut for it. Sig does not offer a retrofit to add on a thumb safety.

You can take the Legion model and change the tungsten module for the standard plastic Compact/Carry/X modules.

You have two options that I know of if you want a manual safety. Gray Guns will add one and their reputation is well known. I've never done anything with them but this company also offers the same service: https://www.abprototype.com/
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

I just shot one of these today. Recoil impulse was very interesting and it shot very flat. It seems to combine the best traits of polymer and steel frames. Heavy weight and flexible frame make is very soft shooting. I’m going to run a full box of my preferred match ammo through one after my match tomorrow and see how it does.
    "Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

I was at the gun shop today and the counter guy handed me one to mess with. Felt really good. Wasn’t considering one but I may go back and get it because it seems like a really good value.

As mentioned above I bet it absorbs a lot of recoil because polymer has a lot of flex, and heavy polymer would be the best way to go I’d imagine. Obv offset by a high bore though.

Trigger was ok. Light with a rolling break. Good reset.

User Tag List