Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: SIG P365 XL - SIGs answer to the G48

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    I came back to say I just checked the Osage link and saw this

Unfortunately, the back of the 15 round mag doesn’t include a grip extension—thus the 12 round mag probably produces a better grip for many people than the 15 round mag.
    I'm sure someone at X-grip with figure something up. If not aftermarket seems quick to just on problems these days which is just awesome. This could be something a 3D printer could solve as well no?
    Last edited by Mike C; 05-30-2019 at 11:02 AM.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I'm certain that we here at Wolf Hollow Research can come up with a solution
    If you only need to use it on the standard model, it doesn't appear that a glue-on solution would have any obvious problems.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

That suckatoonies. However, me being a clever lad, I'm certain that we here at Wolf Hollow Research can come up with a solution
    To be clear, the side of the magazine has a grip extension to fit the original 365, just not the back.

Name:  D9437226-10CB-4607-8DBD-0FF112E046B9.jpg
Views: 1834
Size:  19.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CalAlumnus View Post
    To be clear, the side of the magazine has a grip extension to fit the original 365, just not the back.
    I got that. But, if I don't like how the open back feels, I'll fix it. I'm impatiently waiting for payday, so I can pre-order a couple of 15 rounders for my P-365.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    If you only need to use it on the standard model, it doesn't appear that a glue-on solution would have any obvious problems.
    Good point!
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    I'm sure someone at X-grip with figure something up. If not aftermarket seems quick to just on problems these days which is just awesome. This could be something a 3D printer could solve as well no?
    Should be a pretty easy 3d print. Will try to draw something up when I actually have a 15 round mag. Kind of makes me wonder why they did it the way they did?

Site Supporter
    Here’s a review and test fire that I found:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=esaenlisGfQ

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I got rid of my PPS M2 partly due to having a couple inadvertent mag releases when holstered due to me being a lefty. This was an awkward discovery to say the least.

Does anyone know of any similar lefty issues with the P365?
    You can reverse the magazine release on the p365.

As a righty, I ran mine with a left handed magazine release for a while. Mag changes were faster for me using the index finger, but when I carried it like that I would somehow manage to knock the magazine release every few weeks.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    You can reverse the magazine release on the p365.

As a righty, I ran mine with a left handed magazine release for a while. Mag changes were faster for me using the index finger, but when I carried it like that I would somehow manage to knock the magazine release every few weeks.
    Plus one. Lefty here. Reversed the mag release on my 365 without issue, except it’s a little bit fiddly to do with a little spring that wants to fall out / misalign compared to beretta 92s and px4s.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List