Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SIG P365 XL - SIGs answer to the G48

Site Supporter

SIG P365 XL - SIGs answer to the G48

Name:  7DF3AC91-BED3-4C64-8841-C9AFBA1DCE0A.jpg
Views: 5238
Size:  49.0 KB

The P365 XL.

The part number is 365XL-9-BXR3 and UPC code is 798681618798.

The Sig Sauer P365 XL is a larger P365 with longer slide and taller grip. It has a 12rd flush fit magazine where the standard P365 has a 12rd magazine. Out of the box it comes with a flat trigger too!
    https://www.osagecountyguns.com/blog...vL4upCbJJYdMJM

This appears to be SIGs answer to the G48.
    Last edited by HCM; 05-20-2019 at 07:01 PM.

That's going to be a hot seller for them.

I saw 15-round mags coming for the p365, do we think they are meant for the XL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, but I will still stick with the 43/48 for now. This is the way I wanted to see Sig go. Hopefully the fleas will completely shake soon from the P365 line. The XL will be a hot competitor for the G48, good to see them thinking forward by cutting it for an optic from the start. Maybe it will push Glock to offer the same. I think it was a really smart move. The optic from the picture looks like it will co-witness with standard sights, which I also think is pretty squared away. Hopefully it will have few teething issues.

It seems like Sig is going the right way with some of their products it just feels like the execution is a little off. Releasing an air pistol variant of the P365, releasing an optic ready slightly larger version of the P365, small optic aimed at CCW/CWP market all awesome stuff. The are crushing competition at capacity. I do hope they can bring all these things to market, keep up with demand and increase QC. I see the latter not happening but I hope that they can. I do like a lot of the stuff they are putting out just don't quite trust any of it. Thread derail over.
    Last edited by Mike C; 05-20-2019 at 07:46 PM.

I'd be willing to give one a shot. Based on only my opinion of the G43 vs the P365, I suspect I will like the P365XL better than I did the G48. I will try to buy one early so I can shoot the piss out of it and if I don't like it, sell it while it's still a hot item.

I am guessing the optics cut is only for the ROMEOZero. I am curious if it could be adapted to an RMSc.
    Last edited by cornstalker; 05-20-2019 at 08:26 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    I'd be willing to give one a shot. Based on only my opinion of the G43 vs the P365, I suspect I will like the P365XL better than I did the G48. I will try to buy one early so I can shoot the piss out of it and if I don't like it, sell it while it's still a hot item.

I am guessing the optics cut is only for the ROMEOZero. I am curious if it could be adapted to an RMSc.
    A Sig beta tester..........you have much larger stones than I!

Hopefully they have the kinks worked out before they release this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    A Sig beta tester..........you have much larger stones than I!

Hopefully they have the kinks worked out before they release this one.
    Like I said, the trick is to get one early and hammer it, so if it's a pile of shit I can easily sell it while it's in high demand. Lol.

That's assuming, of course, that there are no surprise trips back to the factory for repairs.

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post

The linked spec sheet in the first post says that the optics cut is RMSc compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by CR78 View Post
    The linked spec sheet in the first post says that the optics cut is RMSc compatible.
    I missed that twice... Thank you.

User Tag List