Thread: For those with a Glock 43X, how is the reliability holding up over time?

For those with a Glock 43X, how is the reliability holding up over time?

For those folks getting a lot of time on their 43X, would you say it is rock-solid reliability? Any quirks or issues showing up out of the ordinary compared to a 43, 19, 26 or any of the standard alternatives? Do you see a higher incidence, lower incidence or about equal of FTF, FTE, etc.? Would you say it is more picky on ammo than other Glocks?

For those with a Glock 43X, how is the reliability holding up over time?

Nothing but boring Glock reliability thus far.

I will be installing Vickers magazine release and slide stop/release when they come out. It currently wears a Gadget as well.

Seems fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mjolnir; 05-18-2019 at 11:44 AM.

I've been abusing a G43X for several months with superb results. Boring, broad-spectrum reliability.
    Last edited by ST911; 05-18-2019 at 12:11 PM.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    I've been abusing a G43X for several months with superb results. Boring, broad-spectrum reliability.
    My only recent Glock experience has been a Vickers 17, and a 42. I think the 17 was a Gen 3(?) with the RTF texture. That thing barely dribbled spent cases down over my arm. No failures per se, but some good burns. Changed ejectors, still did it. No thanks. Bye-bye.

The 42 functioned flawlessly and ejected well. I just couldn’t find a good use for it and didn’t want another caliber around, so off it went towards the 43X.

I’m about 550 rounds into the 43X. Also no failures and it spits out brass with such authority that I actually tamed my normal practice reloads a bit.

Still very early obviously but I see nothing in the way of unusual wear or anything like that. It has been completely GTG from a functionality standpoint.

Bump to ask a couple questions?

I see Glock 43X offered in a few different sight configs:

- standard fixed Glock Sights
    - Glock Night sights
    - Ameriglo Night sights

Does anyone know the front sight height of the Ameriglo NS? Are they the 0.200” you see on the Gen 5’s?

Second, how do these regulate, accuracy wise, to POA? I’m ideally wanting a ‘Drive the dot’ hold, good to 25 yard with Federal 147 HST. Is that achievable with the stock sight heights?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Does anyone know the front sight height of the Ameriglo NS? Are they the 0.200” you see on the Gen 5’s?

Second, how do these regulate, accuracy wise, to POA? I’m ideally wanting a ‘Drive the dot’ hold, good to 25 yard with Federal 147 HST. Is that achievable with the stock sight heights?
    Bolds shipped on the G43X are .140W x .180H front, .240H and .165 notch rear.

Mine hit POA/POI (front sight tip) or near enough thereto with my favored loads.
    Last edited by ST911; 05-27-2019 at 08:45 AM.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

User Tag List