Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Series M&P 2.0 (black 5") is out

Pro Series M&P 2.0 (black 5") is out

Sorry if already posted.

Not really sure why, but I ordered one. Sure the M&P is kinda the ford taurus of the pistol world...but for some reason I keep buying them. I guess this is the only way to get a black 5" M&P 2.0 if you don't like the baby poop FDE. Anyway, I'll run it in USPSA production and get trounced by by CZ's and tanfos (aka better competitors). I'll probably ditch those sights and put some HD XR's on.

https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearm...rel-pro-series

Name:  11820_01_lg.jpg
Views: 1607
Size:  18.3 KB

Too bad it doesn’t have a CORE slide.

I could do without the sights and the cleaning kit, but if this is the only way to get a black 5”, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vista461 View Post
    Too bad it doesn’t have a CORE slide.
    The CORE will be released in 12-24 months after everyone who didn't really want this one because it wasn't a core, broke down and bought it anyway.

I wonder if it has the loaded chamber indicator lever like the FDE version or the hole like the shorter barreled (and 1.0 guns).

I'm not a fan of the lever.

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotundra View Post
    I could do without the sights and the cleaning kit, but if this is the only way to get a black 5”, so be it.
    Yep.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LSW View Post
    Sure the M&P is kinda the ford taurus of the pistol world...but for some reason I keep buying them.
    [ThreadDrift] I'm not sure why. The three largest agencies in CA (LASD, LAPD, & CHP) all issue them. Granted not every copper at each is carrying them, but they are the selected issue pistol. [/ThreadDrift]

Sure the M&P is kinda the ford taurus of the pistol world...but for some reason I keep buying them.
    I’m sort of the same way. Every time I seriously consider going back to SFAs the M&P line is a strong contender. In fact, I’ve got my eye on a couple right now...
    Last edited by awp_101; 05-17-2019 at 09:36 PM.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Anyway, I'll run it in USPSA production and get trounced by by CZ's and tanfos (aka better competitors).
    I get your drift but the M&P won't be a hindrance.

Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    I wonder if it has the loaded chamber indicator lever like the FDE version or the hole like the shorter barreled (and 1.0 guns).

I'm not a fan of the lever.
    I caved and got the poop colored 2.0 5" (not pro), and it has the hole.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

User Tag List