Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Houston officer disarmed during Verizon robbery

Houston officer disarmed during Verizon robbery

Come on.

https://abc7.com/video-robber-disarm...point/5303937/

Same thing happened to a guy I went to the academy with during a bank robbery.

In my neck of the woods that officer would be fired before the suspects were apprehended. Absolutely ridiculous and a disgrace to the profession.

Looks like the robber has some experience with proning out, on one side or another.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

“Ooooh, what a beautiful vase. Hmm, did I renew my Amazon Pri.....OH Shhhh!!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s just keep banning “warrior type training”

Sadly, she was doing what most officers do when they're "working off-duty. That is what complacency looks like and there's a shit-ton of it of in in this profession.

I hope they fired her but likely they didn't. More likely she will get promoted.

Cell phones on duty are one of my pet peeves. They have their places.

No one, no matter what they think, can pay attention to their phones and the world around them.

The officers reaction is pretty typical of anyone that's immersed in a different world and gets sucked back into reality. It's confusion.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right.

God watches out for fools and drunks. I bet she was stone cold sober. She'll probably be commended by her agency for not escalating the situation. She should be fired.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Let's keep the comments appropriate for a thread in a technical forum.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

I see this a LOT with LEO working “security” or simply being off the clock aka eating lunch. Heads buried in phones, computers... backs to high traffic entry ways that sort of stuff. Does the academy no longer teach situational awareness??

Sure as shit if she was working security for me she would have been out on her ass at the first sign of screwing off while on my dime.

User Tag List