Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Streamlight To Introduce New Switching Option TLR-7 & 8 Lights

Guys and Gals, will be posting some social media stuff this week regarding this but we have just added quite a few TLR7 and TLR8 combo's, including CZ P01, SP01, P09, HK VP9, VP9L, Beretta LTT, A1/A3, Centurions, and probably a few more I can't remember right now!! in our opinion (although the O-light stuff is making some headway) these are the go to for ccw lights.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Guys and Gals, will be posting some social media stuff this week regarding this but we have just added quite a few TLR7 and TLR8 combo's, including CZ P01, SP01, P09, HK VP9, VP9L, Beretta LTT, A1/A3, Centurions, and probably a few more I can't remember right now!! in our opinion (although the O-light stuff is making some headway) these are the go to for ccw lights.

I concur!

Name:  AB841B14-8565-4C03-8FC2-11217DAA19AB.jpeg
Views: 864
Size:  86.6 KB

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Yes, I’ve used them quite a bit. This is the first setup that makes it worthwhile to carry a WML. The light bearing AIWB 2.5 is slightly larger, and the whole rig is slightly heavier than a standard setup. So I still use my other gun without the light a lot. But for backcountry or urban night use, this setup is fantastic. And, JMCK is a cut above any other brand I’ve seen.

I was just on an elk scouting trip, and our campsite had some wolf and bear scat nearby. I was glad to have the light/laser when I got out of the tent for a 2am piss.

I 100% agree with all the above. I am no generally a WML guy but this holster plus the TLR8ag makes it as painless as possible.

Site Supporter
    These are on sale at Primary Arms, 1 day only. Just got two more TLR-7A Flex's for $99 a piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    These are on sale at Primary Arms, 1 day only. Just got two more TLR-7A Flex's for $99 a piece.
    Sold out. I didn’t make it in time.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Sold out. I didn’t make it in time.
    Figured they'd run out fairly quick.

User Tag List