Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Halle in John Wick/3

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    I agree, but I doubt how many non-shooters are even going to see this practice footage... perhaps fans of the movie might find it but it won't make news channels I suspect.
    That much is obvious, and it goes with the territory on stuff like this. But even if only 5% of the views come from folks that aren't already shooters, and were just looking for Halle Berry - it's still a good thing.

I agree, but I doubt how many non-shooters are even going to see this practice footage... perhaps fans of the movie might find it but it won't make news channels I suspect.
    Looks like it's getting out there. A training video from the last movie has almost 7 million views on YouTube.

https://ew.com/movies/2019/05/15/joh...s-halle-berry/

https://www.maxim.com/entertainment/...g-video-2019-5

Site Supporter
    I prefer to watch Halle then see Lindsay Graham imitations on Saturday Night Live. This works on several levels.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    I hope I look that good when I'm 52....

Along with @JRB 's comments, I think anything that shows people other than militia wackjobs can enjoy scary looking firearms is a net positive for the gun community.
    It’s Halle. We didn’t look that good when we were 22.

Site Supporter
    Well, every actor that takes some real training is in danger of being converted to the 2nd Amendment side. I'm good with that.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Halle Berry not withstanding the biggest benefactor of the Wick franchise appears to be Tarren Butler and his connections with Hollywood. Perhaps less gripes going forward from Barkalounger Commandos who feel the need to point out poor gun handling in Tinseltown.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Halle Berry not withstanding the biggest benefactor of the Wick franchise appears to be Tarren Butler and his connections with Hollywood.
    Props to Butler for essentially squeezing a three gun match into the middle of Wick 2. That doesn't happen without his involvement.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

I agree, but I doubt how many non-shooters are even going to see this practice footage.
    We would probably be ashamed to be American if we really knew how many viewers see TMZ... [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

If you're not a gun/Halle/Keanu fan, there is always the dogs.

"John Wick 3 is now a full on dog movie" https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ie/3664169002/

"with the introduction of Halle Berry’s assassin Sofia and her two battle-ready Malinois."
    Last edited by JTQ; 05-17-2019 at 06:25 AM.

I just saw it today. It’s good in an action sense. The dog fight scenes were unique...
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

User Tag List