Thread: Pete Brownells has resigned from the NRA BoD

Pete Brownells has resigned from the NRA BoD

I do not believe in coincidences like this. Maybe Pete is also tired of WLP’s bullshit.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...-of-directors/

In the coming weeks, my company will be making exciting announcements about new opportunities that are important to the future success of our business. We look forward to sharing that news soon as possible. Given the hard work and full-time attention that will be needed as our brands continue to grow, I’ve decided to step down from my position on the NRA’s Board of Directors. It’s been an honor to serve the five million members of the NRA and I will continue standing side-by-side with the millions of Americans who care deeply about defending the Second Amendment.
    #RESIST

Veddy Interesting.....

Pete could start gun rights group called BRA with the support of his customer base.

Quote Originally Posted by EMC View Post
    Pete could start gun rights group called BRA with the support of his customer base.
    With BRA branded slings, aka over the shoulder rifle holders?
    Last edited by awp_101; 05-30-2019 at 07:44 PM.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    Is the cup half empty or half full? I think it is a polite way to step into the life boat. The NRA leadership has adopted a bunker mentality with a group of true believers. You see that quite a bit as with some of the Axis leaders in WWII or the Hillary zealots who are still out there.

If I were the NRA-ILA folks, I'd go for a schism and declare independence. Throw the NRA wine in the Potomac.

And in the same week...

https://americansuppressorassociatio...-board-of-asa/

The American Suppressor Association (ASA), the unified voice of the suppressor community, is pleased to announce that Brownells has signed on as a Tier 3 sponsor of ASA for 2019. Pete Brownell, CEO of Brownells, was also unanimously elected to the ASA Board earlier this month. Headquartered in Grinnell, Iowa, Brownells is a leading source for guns, gun parts and accessories, ammunition, gunsmithing tools, survival gear, and suppressors.

“ASA was an important ally in the effort to legalize the regulated ownership of suppressors in Iowa,” said Pete Brownell. “Suffering from hearing loss myself, I am proud to serve on the ASA board to increase suppressor ownership across the country and protect the hearing of all firearm owners.”
    #RESIST

User Tag List